Supply Chain Operations Analyst
- Defines, coordinates, and executes logistics plan (network inbound / outbound / storage) data collection and analysis to support the evaluation of needed inventory as compared to available network capacity
- Assesses actual flows against flow plans; identifies exceptions to Logistics Planning and recommends action
- Maintains currency on parcel shipping processes, policies, networks, sourcing points, and carrier base. Monitor industry trends and shipping best practices in all global markets, and educate leadership team on network opportunities.
- Produces departmental reporting as needed to support group / business needs and goals as well as future-state discussions and improvement initiatives
- Provides analytical support for supply chain design, process development and improvement initiatives to reinforce the goals of Operational Excellence
- Defines and carries out project plans under the direction of the Parcel Manager; Participates in development of modeling approaches in partnership with an experienced solution architects
- Provides structured and creative analysis to identify performance improvement opportunities and effectively communicate findings
- Reviews and validates data, build and validate models, run scenarios, and assist in the preparation of recommendations
- Implements process improvements within the parcel network
- Analyzed operational metrics to accomplish continuous improvement
- Maintains strategies and analytics to enable supply chain planning and support
- Develops and maintains vendor compliance process
- Manages and develops financial savings opportunities by working with Transportation and carriers to maximize efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business related field
- 5+ years of Experience in Supply Chain operations either within transportation, Distribution Centers, or engineering
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Business related field
- 2+ years of Specific experience in parcel operations either in transportation, engineering or direct fulfillment centers
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.