Owned Media DirectorApply Now Job ID 1202706BR Date posted 05/15/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0357 - Marketing, Planning & Media Mg
The principle purpose of the Owned Media Director is to develop and direct a best-in-class onsite marketing/promotional strategy, planning process, and execution that aligns to Lowe’s omni-channel enterprise business and marketing objectives, campaigns, events and promotional calendar. In addition, this position will lead all Email strategy, planning, operating model development, and execution for the email channel.
The Director will also establish digital measures of success, driving execution against the strategy with the tactical plans, measuring results and adjusting the strategy and plans to optimize those results. This position will oversee online promotion managers, the email managers and work streams responsible for planning, executing, and delivering results.
In addition, the Owned Media Director will work closely with leadership across Lowe’s Digital to develop and recommend seasonal business plans for all of Lowe’s Digital as an input into the Lowe’s enterprise Sales & Operations Planning process and inform the Lowe’s Digital business unit on both these enterprise and digital plans. This position will also work closely with executives/leaders in Marketing, Merchandising and Pricing & Promotions to understand and interpret business and marketing objectives and propose digital plans that support these objectives. The Owned Media Director will also monitor all execution plans for alignment and verify results are being delivered once executed.
· Develop and direct the online promotional strategy and planning process that aligns with Lowe’s omni-channel enterprise marketing and promotional objectives, marketing/promotion plans, retail holiday events, campaigns, and specific targeted consumer marketing plans and balances sales goals with brand and customer objectives.
· Oversees implementation and testing/optimization of all onsite customer-facing marketing plans across Lowes.com and digital properties (ie. mobile web, apps)
· Manages team that plans and implements product/service promotions including catalog creation, and onsite banner planning and placement throughout Lowes.com and digital properties in tight alignment with enterprise.
· Monitors key performance indicators and determine adjustments to online promotional strategy and tactical plans needed to achieve business objectives.
· Prioritizes all digital production projects for Lowes.com and digital properties.
· Lead both proprietary credit and gift card businesses for Lowe’s Digital driving credit sales penetration and applications as well as gift card sales including e-gift cards, customized cards, and standard gift cards.
· Evaluates Lowes.com market position – including competitive landscape, market share, shifts in trends/customer expectations/timing
· Collaborates with Directors of Lowe’s Digital to build and recommend a holistic seasonal business plan to VP, Lowe’s Digital as an input into the enterprise seasonal sales and operations planning process.
· Partners with executives and leaders in Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Merchandising and Pricing & Promotions teams for Lowes.com and digital properties (ie. mobile web, apps) and communicates annual and seasonal Lowe’s Digital run-the-business activities plans as well as capability roadmaps.
· Participates in governance of strategic personalization roadmap for Lowe’s Digital
· Oversees planning and implementation of strategic personalized promotion campaign tests on Lowes.com identified thru personalization roadmap leveraging analytics and experimentation capabilities.
· Leads the strategy and plan development for the email channel. Including forecasting and plan accountability for traffic & sales.
Required Minimum Qualifications :
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field AND 8+ years of related experience
· 5+ years of experience in retail industry
· 3+ years management experience with direct report responsibility or equivalent leadership experience
· Working knowledge of email strategies and best practices
· Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
· Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership
· Demonstrated experience required with website testing, optimization and personalization
Preferred Qualifications :
· Master’s Degree in Business Administration
· 8+ years of experience in ecommerce/digital/marketing management with analytical training.
· 5+ years of experience required building promotional/product marketing strategies and tactical execution plans or equivalent digital on-site marketing experience
· 3+ years Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience, enterprise SEO experience preferred
· Home improvement retail experience
· 4+ years of experience with the Adobe suite of products (i.e. Web Experience Manager content management system, Test & Target, and Site Catalyst)
· 4+ years of experience with search engine optimization tools such as BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, SEO Clarity, Google Adwords, Mox, Screaming Frog, etc.
· Demonstrated experience with site monetization products like Google AdSense
· Solid understanding of other digital marketing channels (i.e. paid search, email, social, display, and affiliates)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We invite you to join our talent communtity — learn about career opportunities, and find out about the latest news and events at Lowe’s.
Looking for (hiring area) or (hiring area) jobs? Lowe's offers a wide range of opportunities for you. Learn more here!
Working hard at Lowe's comes so naturally that it won’t feel like work. Apply today: sm.lowes.com/C4iyqB pic.twitter.com/j3S4gzVznk
Excited about the @MMScomets #Cubist @CityOfMasonOhio mural! Today we are adding @Lowes #workinprogress… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! http://sm.lowes.com/0DoyXg
We are always happy to help schools in any way we can. Read about how we helped Grandview Middle School:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
It's hard to imagine the children of any company's employees having more fun than Lowe's family members did during Thursday's "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day." Hundreds of children participated in activities that went far beyond "shadowing" their mom or dad.
Be part of a team of professionals helping customers create gr8 outdoor spaces. @Lowes Indy #lowesspringhire twitter.com/lowes/status/8…
#NowHiring! Lowe's is looking for Call Center Service Coordinators in Wilkesboro, NC. Apply today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Hardware Department - Full Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017
- Paint Department - Part Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017
- CSA Front End Dayville, Connecticut Posted on: 05/22/2017
- Flooring Department - Full Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017