Operations Support Sr AnalystApply Now Job ID 1346100BR Date posted 02/13/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0370 - Delivery Support
The primary purpose of this role of theOperation Support Sr Analyst is to provide Omni Channel support, analyses and insights that help identify the drivers of performance within Delivery, Parcel and Direct to Customer Functions. This role coordinates with multiple business units on solutions needs and conducts review sessions with business groups to enhance solutions, as well as help support rollout, change management and ongoing triages where needed. The Operation Support Analyst will be required to deliver insightful,proactive and timely analysis and reporting for the CDT/Delivery Operations. This high-profile role will collaborate across other functional teams to communicate the performance and influence future decisions on actions to meet financial objectives.
· Looks at business solution from the customer and end user perspective. Acts as an advocate/voice of the customer throughout the role and uses this approach to help guide decisions on the solution related decisions.
· Help drive/make decisions on solution requirements. Acts as an SME on project work, and helps guide requirements on the solution. This person will be a critical resource to the project/planning teams as they are expected to understand the solution intimately and make educated decisions around requirements.
· Function as the Delivery Business Solution SME on related projects. Reports to The Manger of Delivery Operations to ensure long term strategy is being realized through project work. Work in tandem with other teams on their business readiness plans.
· Design, develop & deliver insightful on-going financial reports, dashboards and analyses for leadership
· Partner with business teams to ensure wireframes meet intended business requirements.
· Acts as an SME on project work,and helps guide requirements on the solution. This person will be a critical resource to the project/planning teams asthey are expected to understand the solution intimately and make educateddecisions around requirements.
· Experience in a technical role
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Statistics or Supply Chain
· 1-2 years of In depth knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
· 3-5 years of Lowe’s operational experience including Genesis, Sterling, Click and Siebel
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is aFORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers aweek in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or servicemore than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit www.lowes.com
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Tune in to learn more about joining our Lowe’s family directly from our employees.
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Store Seasonal Employee (Lot Attendant/Loader - Outside Lawn & Garden Department) - bit.ly/2onZcr4 #Retail #SanBruno, CA
@JimmieJohnson is back to announce that today is National Hiring Day! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there!
Jimmie Johnson is back to announce #NationalHiringDay today! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there! http://sm.lowes.com/6GH3eC
Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on Feb. 21st from 10am – 7pm at any store Nationwide to become part of our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
It’s improving season and we could use a hand! Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on February 21st at any store. cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
#NationalHiringDay is tomorrow! Can't make it to the event? Tune into our Facebook Live event tomorrow at 2:15 with our CHRO, Jennifer Weber, to learn more about how you can make start a career with Lowe's this Spring! Learn more about the event here: sm.lowes.com/mGmZQm pic.twitter.com/vLiOiHkBef
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Stop in at any store Nationwide from 10am - 7pm to have a chance to join our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…