Office 365 Senior Software EngineerApply Now Job ID 1406933BR Date posted 05/28/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0068 - IT for IT
The Office 365 Senior Software Engineer is primarily responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Office 365 product teams. The individual will assess requirements, design solutions, build the implementation and support the new capabilities or integrations.
The Office 365 Senior Software Engineer will participate in daily planning and status activity for the team. Will mentor junior engineers on best practices and coding standards. Will review work in paired programming or code review situations to maintain a high standard of quality. Additionally, the individual will work with the Office 365 Product Manager and the Office 365 Scrum Master to assess the team’s work capacity and derive an achievable work plan.
The Office 365 Senior Software Engineer will evaluate requirements and produce a software system design that accounts for the Office 365 architecture and a cloud-first approach. The Office 365 Senior Software Engineer implements designs and directs the technical activities of the junior engineers on design implementation. Additionally, the individual drives quality standards with the team through automated testing tools.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 7+ years of experience in software development/engineering or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• 5+ years working in complex environments
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Exchange Server in an engineering capacity
• 5+ years of experience with advanced powershell scripting
• 3+ years of experience engineering Active Directory
• 3+ years of experience in database technologies
• 3+ years of experience administering Office 365
• 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 3+ years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
• 4+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization
• 3+ years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
• 5+ years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
• 5+ years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
• 5+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software solution providers
• 5+ years of experience working with application and integration middleware
• 5+ years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
• 5+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
• 5+ years of experience administering & engineering Skype for Business/Lync
• 3+ years of experience working with source code control systems
• 3+ years of IT experience in the retail industry
• 3+ years of experience with Azure
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Lowe's CIO Seemantini Godbole was named one of the Top Ten Women in Tech! Under her leadership, Lowe's is undergoing a digital transformation and developing a world-class technology team. Congratulations Seemantini! Discover more about our CIO's background and impact at Lowe's here: http://sm.lowes.com/GhfFh7 #WomenInTechnology #LowesLife
#DYK Lowe's emergency command center has been deploying disaster relief for 30 years? Take a look inside the command center here: sm.lowes.com/z4zaEs pic.twitter.com/VMvyjrJSGg
Lowe's recruiters had a great time at #NatCon2019, the largest annual gathering of student veterans! They networked with student veterans from across the country, talked about Lowe’s commitment to veterans, and left feeling inspired. What a great way to start 2019! #LowesLife
Lowe's is recognizing the employees who pour their hearts and souls into their work. Congrats to Timothy Ricker, winner of the exceptional #customerservice award! pic.twitter.com/3pjP3rkZ5c
Congratulations to exceptional customer service award winner Timothy Ricker, who is an avid supporter of the Employee Relief Fund and the Boys and Girls Club. We're happy to be able to give back to an employee who contributes so much to Lowe's. #LowesLife
We're proud to announce that Lowe's has been named one of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity by @blackenterprise! Learn more about the honor here: sm.lowes.com/Hai1SW #DiversityandInclusion pic.twitter.com/ItLHTCbxRw
Lowe's very own Robin Bornkamp has been named one of 2019's Top Women in Retail Tech! Discover how Robin is leading us into the next phase of our ongoing transformation here: [link] #WomenInLeadership sm.lowes.com/icDIlV pic.twitter.com/WhuytpEOB1
Our mission at Lowe's is to help people love where they live and work. Our team in Littleton, NH showed their commitment to that mission by donating grills to local police and fire departments, and coming together to put on a spectacular holiday employee appreciation event! #LowesLife