MST Business Relations Analyst (Communications)Apply Now Job ID 1626296BR Date posted 07/10/2019 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Location Name Mooresville, NC (SSC) Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Full time Employment Type II Regular Line of Business Corporate Department LWS_USA_Deployment Operations
The purpose of this role is to facilitate relationships between MST organization and key partners (store operations, suppliers, merchandising, project planning, space planning, collateral etc) - by ensuring consistent messaging across all channels. This includes responsibility for delivering formal communications to over 17K MST associates, store employees, stakeholders, and executive leadership through written, presented televised, and online messaging solutions.
- Responsible for consulting and collaborating, strategically and tactically, with business partners across the enterprise in order to develop intentional, audience-driven communications for the MST organization
- Build and provide presentations and materials to educate merchants, suppliers, and key partners on the benefits of the MST organization.
- Serve as communications lead for the MST organization
- Deliver simple, effective and highly informative messages through the most impactful communication vehicles
- Maintain master MST communications, travel, and event calendar
- Assist in planning and managing critical meetings and in field events with MST like store walks, town halls, and vendor meetings - Includes collaborating with cross functional partners on agenda and presentation materials
- Design and maintain tools and techniques to create and continually improve an effective feedback loop for all key partners for MST Team including but not limited to field team, store ops team, merchandising, and suppliers.
- Ensure message is communicated across SSC and to key MST partners to ensure needs of MST team are met quickly and efficiently.
- Bachelors degree in communication, public relations, business, marketing or related field and 2+ years’ experience in communications OR 4+ years’ experience in communications
- Excellent communication skills, able to write in multiple voices and styles
- Creative skills related to basic collateral design
- Experience in demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Outlook
- Experience in retail merchandising
- Experience in corporate communication
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com #LI-81GLAW
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We're proud of every #LowesIntern19 who made the most of their summer and took a step ahead in their careers. Three cheers for our future leaders for living out #LowesLife to the fullest. pic.twitter.com/ohUEFGA0ah
"I am excited to apply my knowledge to the unique field of Employment Branding and learn about how Lowe’s finds the right people to fuel their business." - Katelyn, #TalentAcquisition Intern and @UofSC student. #Gamecocks #LowesIntern19 low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/4KNVUbmbCp
When our employees fall on hard times, we've got their backs. The Lowe’s Employee Relief Fund (#LERF) has helped more than 33,000 associates, by giving more than $39 million in assistance over the last 20 years. Learn more: bit.ly/30wAJkM #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/tSUq5nwu5w
Lowe's #EmergencyCommandCenter is keeping a close eye on the needs of communities affected by #TropicalStrormBarry and sending disaster relief kits to help begin the recovery process. Learn more: low.es/2YTlwdc pic.twitter.com/Mj4rXYLmAo
Our #TechnologyTeam is growing fast! Apply now to join our team and work at our #TechHub in Charlotte, NC. Learn how you can be a part of our technology transformation: low.es/2GbgdON #GoodToGreat pic.twitter.com/bod64iPHPy
"I am interested in learning more about the sustainable practices that the company values so much! Protecting the Earth and keeping it beautiful is very important to me." Welcome to our #ecofriendly team, Megan! @AppState #AppState low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/hFOt6DODC6
What you think you know about the #SkilledTrades may not be true. Here are five myths about the industry that have been busted. #GenT @IamGenerationT bit.ly/2FPCbGZ pic.twitter.com/NqR7ZYFPrf
The Lowe’s technology team is on a mission to be the leader in home improvement and retail technology. Connect with us and join our tech team in the heart of Charlotte, NC. Learn more: bit.ly/3079e0P #TechnologyJobs pic.twitter.com/nObQ8zkcav