Mobile Engineering ManagerApply Now Job ID 1298349BR Date posted 11/14/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0033 - IT Digital Solutions
As Mobile Engineering Manager, you will be directly managing a team of global engineering talent. We are seeking an inspiring, technically brilliant, consumer product focused leader who is passionate about building best in-class customer experiences, engineering complex, secure and high-quality reliable applications.
Top Skills we are seeking in you..
• You are experienced in iOS and Android technologies, agile methodologies and reliability based modern software engineering
• Be a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software architect and an effective leader. You are passionate about recruiting, inspiring and developing team members.
• You can hold own in technical discussions, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence with the product and business and other engineering organizations.
• You communicate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations and internal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts on consumer product initiatives
• Work together with product management, Business, and UX design teams to design and develop front-end interfaces, underlying APIs and backend systems across different programming languages.
• Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of consumer applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
• Partner with other engineering teams to drive leverage, reuse and technical craftsmanship in the larger engineering organization.
• You have a proven track record of "Can-Do" attitude and Results Orientation and have an innate ability to imbibe those tenets in your team's work ethics
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
• 8+ years of IT experience
• 5+ years of experience developing commercial applications and complex systems
• 7+ years of experience in developing and delivering eCommerce, CRM, Web and Mobile applications.
• 3+ Years of demonstrated history of starting, hiring and growing world class engineering teams
• 3+ years of eCommerce Architecture, Micro-services and DevOps experience
• Experience with agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
• Strong software engineering background and development experience in OOP concepts and design, Java, UNIX, web services.
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
• 2+ years of experience in a Supervisory, leadership role, managing operational and/or financial budgets
• 3+ years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library, application and integration middleware, working with defect or incident tracking software and working with source code control systems
• 5+ years of experience developing and implementing systems within an organization, managing systems analysis, working with 3rd party vendors and management experience in the retail industry
• 1+ years of IT Consulting experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Do you have management experience in a fast-paced retail environment? We need you as an Assistant Store #Manager.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
See our latest #Mooresville, NC #job and click to apply: Product Content Sr Specialist - bit.ly/2A6razG #BusinessMgmt #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Customer Service Associate II - bit.ly/2ySka5o #Retail #Rockford, IL #Job #Jobs
Lowe's needs your help to grow our business by developing and executing breakthrough concepts. Up for the challenge? Apply to be our next Director Market & Concept Development Strategy. http://sm.lowes.com/pouEMC
Want to work in #Wilkesboro, NC? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2yRJAA3 #CustomerService #Job #Jobs #Hiring
Help us discover new business opportunities and breakthrough concepts! Check out this new role:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Lowe's is always searching for fresh talent to become a part of our team. We've got opportunities in a variety of roles. Don't wait to start your career with us today! http://sm.lowes.com/L7JSVs
Want to work in #Danville, KY? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2yQ2s2x #Retail #Job #Jobs #Hiring