Mobile Engineering ManagerApply Now Job ID 1298349BR Date posted 11/14/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0033 - CX - Mobile & Desktop
As Mobile Engineering Manager,you will be directly managing a team of global engineering talent. We are seeking an inspiring, technically brilliant, consumer productfocused leader who is passionate about building best in-class customerexperiences, engineering complex, secure and high-quality reliableapplications.
Top Skills we are seeking in you…
• You are experienced in iOS and Android technologies, agile methodologies andreliability based modern software engineering
• Be a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software architect and aneffective leader. You are passionate about recruiting, inspiring and developingteam members.
• You can hold own in technical discussions, be a subject matter expert, andhave strategic influence with the product and business and other engineeringorganizations.
• You communicate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations andinternal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts on consumerproduct initiatives
• Work together with product management, Business, and UX design teams todesign and develop front-end interfaces, underlying APIs and backend systemsacross different programming languages.
• Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability,stability, and security of consumer applications and in-house systems to helpscale the company.
• Partner with other engineering teams to drive leverage, reuse and technicalcraftsmanship in the larger engineering organization.
• You have a proven track record of "Can-Do" attitude and ResultsOrientation and have an innate ability to imbibe those tenets in your team'swork ethics
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
2+ years of experiencein a Supervisory, leadership role, managing operational and/or financialbudgets
3+ years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library, applicationand integration middleware, working with defect or incident tracking softwareand working with source code control systems
5+ years of experience developing and implementing systems within anorganization, managing systems analysis, working with 3rd party vendors andmanagement experience in the retail industry
1+ years of ITConsulting experience
Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
8+ years of IT experience
5+ years of experience developing commercial applications and complexsystems
7+ years of experience in developing and delivering eCommerce, CRM, Web andMobile applications.
3+ Years of demonstrated history of starting, hiring and growing world classengineering teams
3+ years of eCommerce Architecture, Micro-services and DevOps experience
Experience with agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP,Kanban, etc.
Strong software engineering background and development experience in OOPconcepts and design, Java, UNIX, web services.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvementcompany serving more than 17 million customers a week in the UnitedStates , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of$65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees.Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports thecommunities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education andcommunity improvement projects. For more information, visitLowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Our employees pride themselves on helping customers love where they live. Through our UpSkill Project, we were able to help Brett Heaston learn home improvement skills in order to finish a project. Learn more about his story and how our help enabled him t
Interested in a #job in #SanAntonio, TX? This could be a great fit: bit.ly/2FX5cyA #Transportation #Hiring
Looking for help to land a job with us? Take some advice from one of our Recruiters in order to #NailTheInterview!
At Lowe's, we pride ourselves on helping our customers love where they live. Through our UpSkill Project, we were able to help a customer learn new skills in order to finish a home improvement project. Learn more about his story here: sm.lowes.com/RHAkHL pic.twitter.com/eFhS1aIUV6
If you're looking for work in #Louisville, KY, check out this #job: bit.ly/2tHNvBt #Transportation #Hiring
RT @MarcusClarkus: Yes, #NSBE44 Lowe's is looking for Industrial Engineers, check out this job: jobs.lowes.com/job/rockford/c… #NSBE #LowesLife
Help us bring spring to life. Join us as our next Sales Specialist. #lowesspringhire http://sm.lowes.com/ZL34FI
#DYK nearly 200 of our current Store Managers started as seasonal hires? Your opportunity with Lowe's awaits. See more here: bit.ly/2FOolqg pic.twitter.com/aY4jXOQKTd