MicroStrategy Lead Architect
MicroStrategy Architect-Lead with more than 8 years of experience:
- 8+ years of experience in the field of Data warehousing and techniques such as dimensional modeling, star schemas, SQL and SQL query tuning.
- Guide onshore and offshore MicroStrategy Developers to ensure standards are met and work with application development teams throughout the development life cycle.
- Evaluate new Business Intelligence technologies, features and lead Proof-of-Concept projects
- Work with different teams – Business, Solutions – BI, Portal and team of Architects to create overall BI user interface, Implement BI solutions with complete considerations on Infrastructure capability, performance, supportability to achieve end user business results.
- Advanced working knowledge of MicroStrategy Architecture, Schema, and Development
- Experience with MicroStrategy architecture, MicroStrategy Intelligence Server and all components of the MicroStrategy product suite, including MicroStrategy Architect, MicroStrategy Developer, Platform Analytics, Cube Advisor, Integrity Manager, Object Manager, System Manager, SDK, Distribution Services, Transactional Services, Dossiers, MicroStrategy Mobile and Hypercards
- Advanced SQL coding and tuning skills.
- Experience with Linux / Unix operating systems including strong scripting expertise in Shell and Perl / Python
- Knowledge on Cloud Services (GCP/Azure)
- Basic understanding of why R, Python
- Knowledge on Hadoop, Hive, HDFS
- Knowledge on Other BI Tools (PowerBI/Looker)
- Teradata, DB2, BigQuery
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.