Marketing ManagerApply Now Job ID 1333108BR Date posted 01/19/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0138 - Marketing-Planning & Media
- Responsible for collaborating with the Insights team in the management of the media mix model to drive actionable learnings and a deeper understanding of the role of each channel - as well as what categories and messages resonate with each customer .
- Works closely with media agency and Planning team to develop media analytics and reports to help optimize media plan – including weekly spend and pressure by category .
- Responsible for development of competitive analysis and insights to assist Omni Activation team as they bring the marketing plan to life.
- Manages the Marketing budget, forecast, and invoice process.
- Selects and manages employees who report direct; as well as works cross functionally daily across a highly complex matrix organization to deliver results; ultimately accountable for delivering and executing upon the marketing strategy
- Liaises with other cross-functional managers to ensure that marketing activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with corporate objectives
- Drives Marketing projects to completion by leading, directing, evaluating, and developing a team of marketing professionals that effectively implement the marketing strategy and deliver on enterprise objectives
- Manages a multi-million dollar expense budget and ensures that Marketing funds are appropriated in the most cost-effective and impactful manner
- Requires deep understanding of each channel (mass and digital) and an evolving knowledge of channels consumers interface with regularly which shifts day to day
- Demonstrates the ability to pivot quickly and adapt to the changing demands of the consumer based on how the customer is voting with their wallet (financial performance) as well as how the customer is voting with their time (e.g. how the customer chooses to consume the media)
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
3 - 5 years of experience in Marketing or related field; including media planning or analytics
5+ years experience in the Retail Industry
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Tune in to learn more about joining our Lowe’s family directly from our employees.
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Store Seasonal Employee (Lot Attendant/Loader - Outside Lawn & Garden Department) - bit.ly/2onZcr4 #Retail #SanBruno, CA
@JimmieJohnson is back to announce that today is National Hiring Day! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there!
Jimmie Johnson is back to announce #NationalHiringDay today! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there! http://sm.lowes.com/6GH3eC
Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on Feb. 21st from 10am – 7pm at any store Nationwide to become part of our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
It’s improving season and we could use a hand! Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on February 21st at any store. cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
#NationalHiringDay is tomorrow! Can't make it to the event? Tune into our Facebook Live event tomorrow at 2:15 with our CHRO, Jennifer Weber, to learn more about how you can make start a career with Lowe's this Spring! Learn more about the event here: sm.lowes.com/mGmZQm pic.twitter.com/vLiOiHkBef
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Stop in at any store Nationwide from 10am - 7pm to have a chance to join our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…