Marketing Manager - Data OpsApply Now Job ID 1343600BR Date posted 02/12/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0121 - Digital Communications
The primary purpose of this role is to lead our marketing data operations function and enable our data driven marketing strategies, tactics and actions that will help deliver total company metrics, drive traffic, and optimize ROI.
The marketing manager will possess analytical skills, problem solving agilities, and will demonstrate how to utilize, interpret and action off of data on a regular basis. This individual will also possess strong leadership skills, working cross functionally across the organization to deliver results, as well as direct responsibility of team members.
This position will work to identifying marketing data requirements and partner across the enterprise and with external partners to make that data and insight available and actionable for data driven marketing. This position will also manage the day to day marketing data operations processes, platform data models, overall marketing data governance, and our marketing testing and measurement roadmap.
• Define and capture marketing data requirements (customer, product, transaction, media)
• Partner cross-functionally to make data available per requirements
• Define , set up , and maintain data models & taxonomies in marketing platforms and tools
• Manage ETL data processes between Lowe’s and marketing partners and systems
• Operate various data activation tools and platforms
• Provide subject matter expertise and training to broader marketing organization in data activation tools and platforms
• Help evaluate data activation tools , capabilities , and vendors on ongoing basis
• Own day to day relationship with external partners for data activation tools and platforms
• Maintain data dictionaries and process flow documentation related to data activation
• Make recommendations to improve data activation processes and effectiveness
• Manage marketing reporting & measurement roadmap and deliverables
• Program manage our marketing testing roadmap, process, and deliverables
• Represent marketing interests in broader enterprise data discussions
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
3 - 5 years of experience in Marketing or related field; including media planning or analytics
5+ years experience in the Retail Industry
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Tune in to learn more about joining our Lowe’s family directly from our employees.
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Store Seasonal Employee (Lot Attendant/Loader - Outside Lawn & Garden Department) - bit.ly/2onZcr4 #Retail #SanBruno, CA
@JimmieJohnson is back to announce that today is National Hiring Day! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there!
Jimmie Johnson is back to announce #NationalHiringDay today! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there! http://sm.lowes.com/6GH3eC
Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on Feb. 21st from 10am – 7pm at any store Nationwide to become part of our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
It’s improving season and we could use a hand! Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on February 21st at any store. cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
#NationalHiringDay is tomorrow! Can't make it to the event? Tune into our Facebook Live event tomorrow at 2:15 with our CHRO, Jennifer Weber, to learn more about how you can make start a career with Lowe's this Spring! Learn more about the event here: sm.lowes.com/mGmZQm pic.twitter.com/vLiOiHkBef
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Stop in at any store Nationwide from 10am - 7pm to have a chance to join our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…