Manager, PersonalizationApply Now Job ID 1610583BR Date posted 06/26/2019 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Location Name Mooresville, NC (SSC) Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Full time Employment Type II Regular Line of Business Corporate Department LWS_USA_Product Management - eCommerce
The principle purpose of the Manager, Personalization is to drive business results and provide strategic guidance by leading Personalization (Segmentation & Targeting) and Optimization (A/B, MVT website testing) efforts through analysis. The Manager, Personalization will lead and manage a team of fulltime and contract analysts. The Manager, Personalization will also have primary responsibility for providing forward thinking and insightful analysis and manage the Personalization and Optimization roadmap. This could include doing web behavior analysis utilizing a variety of disparate data sources including browse behavior, retail transactional, customer, Voice of customer and operational data and providing segment and testing recommendations.
The Manager, Personalization will also be responsible for measurement design and identification of KPIs as well as tracking and communicating results for both key initiatives and tactical activitiesTo accomplish this, the Manager, Personalization will need to partner and work in a cross functional environment with teams ranging from Online Marketing, Mobile, Online Category Management, Online Business intelligence, Data Sciences CEO, UX and Operations. This individual must have a strong interest in the digital space, a high level of intellectual curiosity, solid analytical skills, demonstrate a high level of comfort in dealing with ambiguity and a knack for being proactive in identifying areas of opportunities for the business.
- Serves as primary business intelligence provider for one or more e-Commerce business units, providing thought leadership and insightful business and site analyses that yield tangible financial results and continuous optimization capabilities.
- Establishes appropriate key performance indicators and develops dashboard reports that allow business runners to stay on top of business performance and identify issues/opportunities quickly and easily.
- Develops appropriate reporting cadence and manages tools and distribution methods to maximize exposure, utility and adoption Creates usability performance measurement capabilities and manages site optimization and testing program, establishing a test and learn culture focused on continuous improvement.
- Provides business and program level planning and forecasting support.
- Manages ad-hoc type report and analysis requests.
- Measures and evaluates digital marketing efforts including email, paid search, natural search, social media and traditional media.
- Provides analysis and guidance on cross sell and up sell programs including automated programs Manages pricing/promotion elasticity analysis/modelling.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or quantitative analytic field (Operations Mgmt., Statistics, Economics, etc.)
- Must have 3 - 5 years web analytics experience using multiple data sources including an enterprise grade web analytics tool (Adobe Site Catalyst, Adobe Insights, Google Analytics, Coremetrics), and testing tools like Adobe Target, Monetate, etc
- 5+ years overall business experience spanning areas such as Digital Analytics and Optimization, Finance, Marketing, CRM, Project Management, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Forecasting & Planning
- Functional experience with Testing tools like Adobe Target or equivalent and knowledge of test setup and execution. Strong business acumen and ability to understand business problems, develop hypothesis, test and learn
- Ability to form relationships/partnerships and lead by influence rather than by authority in a high matrix organization
- Ability to manage time and priorities while still driving multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders and business partner across the organization and at various levels (technical to creative – individual contributors to executive) Bachelor’s degree in related business or quantitative analytic field (Operations Mgmt., Statistics, Economics, etc.)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, Operations Research or Ecommerce OR Experience driving or supporting personalization activities on a large-scale ecommerce site
- Preferred enterprise grade testing tool or recommendation campaign experience (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Monetate, RichRelevance, Certona)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,240 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We're proud of every #LowesIntern19 who made the most of their summer and took a step ahead in their careers. Three cheers for our future leaders for living out #LowesLife to the fullest. pic.twitter.com/ohUEFGA0ah
"I am excited to apply my knowledge to the unique field of Employment Branding and learn about how Lowe’s finds the right people to fuel their business." - Katelyn, #TalentAcquisition Intern and @UofSC student. #Gamecocks #LowesIntern19 low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/4KNVUbmbCp
When our employees fall on hard times, we've got their backs. The Lowe’s Employee Relief Fund (#LERF) has helped more than 33,000 associates, by giving more than $39 million in assistance over the last 20 years. Learn more: bit.ly/30wAJkM #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/tSUq5nwu5w
Lowe's #EmergencyCommandCenter is keeping a close eye on the needs of communities affected by #TropicalStrormBarry and sending disaster relief kits to help begin the recovery process. Learn more: low.es/2YTlwdc pic.twitter.com/Mj4rXYLmAo
Our #TechnologyTeam is growing fast! Apply now to join our team and work at our #TechHub in Charlotte, NC. Learn how you can be a part of our technology transformation: low.es/2GbgdON #GoodToGreat pic.twitter.com/bod64iPHPy
"I am interested in learning more about the sustainable practices that the company values so much! Protecting the Earth and keeping it beautiful is very important to me." Welcome to our #ecofriendly team, Megan! @AppState #AppState low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/hFOt6DODC6
What you think you know about the #SkilledTrades may not be true. Here are five myths about the industry that have been busted. #GenT @IamGenerationT bit.ly/2FPCbGZ pic.twitter.com/NqR7ZYFPrf
The Lowe’s technology team is on a mission to be the leader in home improvement and retail technology. Connect with us and join our tech team in the heart of Charlotte, NC. Learn more: bit.ly/3079e0P #TechnologyJobs pic.twitter.com/nObQ8zkcav