Manager PersonalizationApply Now Job ID 1518470BR Date posted 01/11/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0280 - Product Management - eCommerce
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The principle purpose of the Manager, Personalization is to drive business results and provide strategic guidance by leading Personalization (Segmentation & Targeting) and Optimization (A/B, MVT website testing) efforts through analysis. The Manager, Personalization will lead and manage a team of fulltime and contract analysts.
The Manager, Personalization will also have primary responsibility for providing forward thinking and insightful analysis and manage the Personalization and Optimization roadmap. This could include doing web behavior analysis utilizing a variety of disparate data sources including browse behavior, retail transactional, customer, Voice of customer and operational data and providing segment and testing recommendations.
The Manager, Personalization will also be responsible for measurement design and identification of KPIs as well as tracking and communicating results for both key initiatives and tactical activities
To accomplish this, the Manager, Personalization will need to partner and work in a cross functional environment with teams ranging from Online Marketing, Mobile, Online Category Management, Online Business intelligence, Data Sciences CEO, UX and Operations. This individual must have a strong interest in the digital space, a high level of intellectual curiosity, solid analytical skills, demonstrate a high level of comfort in dealing with ambiguity and a knack for being proactive in identifying areas of opportunities for the business
- Serves as primary business intelligence provider for one or more e-Commerce business units, providing thought leadership and insightful business and site analyses that yield tangible financial results and continuous optimization capabilities
- Establishes appropriate key performance indicators and develops dashboard reports that allow business runners to stay on top of business performance and identify issues/opportunities quickly and easily
- Develops appropriate reporting cadence and manages tools and distribution methods to maximize exposure, utility and adoption
- Creates usability performance measurement capabilities and manages site optimization and testing program, establishing a test and learn culture focused on continuous improvement
- Provides business and program level planning and forecasting support
- Manages ad-hoc type report and analysis requests
- Measures and evaluates digital marketing efforts including email, paid search, natural search, social media and traditional media
- Provides analysis and guidance on cross sell and up sell programs including automated programs
- Manages pricing/promotion elasticity analysis/modelling
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or quantitative analytic field (Operations Mgmt., Statistics, Economics, etc.)
- Must have 3 - 5 years web analytics experience using multiple data sources including an enterprise grade web analytics tool (Adobe Site Catalyst, Adobe Insights, Google Analytics, Coremetrics), and testing tools like Adobe Target, Monetate, etc.
- 5+ years overall business experience spanning areas such as Digital Analytics and Optimization, Finance, Marketing, CRM, Project Management, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Forecasting & Planning
- Functional experience with Testing tools like Adobe Target or equivalent and knowledge of test setup and execution.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business problems, develop hypothesis, test and learn
- Ability to form relationships/partnerships and lead by influence rather than by authority in a high matrix organization
- Ability to manage time and priorities while still driving multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders and business partner across the organization and at various levels (technical to creative – individual contributors to executive)
- Bachelor’s degree in related business or quantitative analytic field (Operations Mgmt., Statistics, Economics, etc.)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, Operations Research or Ecommerce OR
- Experience driving or supporting personalization activities on a large-scale ecommerce site
- Preferred enterprise grade testing tool or recommendation campaign experience (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Monetate, RichRelevance, Certona)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,240 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
When Lowe's learned about a teacher at Almira Elementary in Cleveland, OH, raising money for a washer/dryer set, we wanted to lighten the load by donating new machines. We're pleased our team could help out the school and ensure that the students would have clean clothes. #LowesLife
Lowe's #disasterrelief efforts are going toward helping communities affected by recent tornadoes in Alabama and Georgia. Learn more about how we're helping with recovery: sm.lowes.com/zxfbZ9 #LowesHeroes pic.twitter.com/FEuQ1TdyWN
When the Lowe's team in Cleveland, OH, heard that a local teacher was raising money to buy a washer/dryer set for her school, we wanted to help. Lowe's decided to lighten the load and donate new machines. In return, the students are showing Lowe's some love. #LowesLife
This #WomensHistoryMonth we're celebrating our longest-tenured associate Judy Wood and her 45 years as a member of the Lowe's family. Find out why she loves #LowesLife: sm.lowes.com/gZybKG #EmployeeAppreciation pic.twitter.com/e0DAVO9M3v
Blossom by blossom, spring begins! What's your favorite thing about spring? http://sm.lowes.com/g5mDwZ
It's the #firstdayofspring and fresh Lowe's jobs are sprouting up all over, just take your pick! To find #SpringHiring opportunities click here: sm.lowes.com/rs5PoI pic.twitter.com/lmeMRrfatI
Goodbye winter, hello spring! Thousands of jobs that can easily bloom into a fulfilling, long-term career are waiting for you. Join us at Lowe's and see how your future can flourish. Find all #SpringHiring opportunities here: http://sm.lowes.com/DGdqzj
It's the #FirstDayofSpring! What's your favorite thing about spring?sm.lowes.com/FWbIyF pic.twitter.com/Ykykx0v18i