Manager PersonalizationApply Now Job ID 1518470BR Date posted 01/11/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0280 - Product Management - eCommerce
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The principle purpose of the Manager, Personalization is to drive business results and provide strategic guidance by leading Personalization (Segmentation & Targeting) and Optimization (A/B, MVT website testing) efforts through analysis. The Manager, Personalization will lead and manage a team of fulltime and contract analysts.
The Manager, Personalization will also have primary responsibility for providing forward thinking and insightful analysis and manage the Personalization and Optimization roadmap. This could include doing web behavior analysis utilizing a variety of disparate data sources including browse behavior, retail transactional, customer, Voice of customer and operational data and providing segment and testing recommendations.
The Manager, Personalization will also be responsible for measurement design and identification of KPIs as well as tracking and communicating results for both key initiatives and tactical activities
To accomplish this, the Manager, Personalization will need to partner and work in a cross functional environment with teams ranging from Online Marketing, Mobile, Online Category Management, Online Business intelligence, Data Sciences CEO, UX and Operations. This individual must have a strong interest in the digital space, a high level of intellectual curiosity, solid analytical skills, demonstrate a high level of comfort in dealing with ambiguity and a knack for being proactive in identifying areas of opportunities for the business
- Serves as primary business intelligence provider for one or more e-Commerce business units, providing thought leadership and insightful business and site analyses that yield tangible financial results and continuous optimization capabilities
- Establishes appropriate key performance indicators and develops dashboard reports that allow business runners to stay on top of business performance and identify issues/opportunities quickly and easily
- Develops appropriate reporting cadence and manages tools and distribution methods to maximize exposure, utility and adoption
- Creates usability performance measurement capabilities and manages site optimization and testing program, establishing a test and learn culture focused on continuous improvement
- Provides business and program level planning and forecasting support
- Manages ad-hoc type report and analysis requests
- Measures and evaluates digital marketing efforts including email, paid search, natural search, social media and traditional media
- Provides analysis and guidance on cross sell and up sell programs including automated programs
- Manages pricing/promotion elasticity analysis/modelling
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or quantitative analytic field (Operations Mgmt., Statistics, Economics, etc.)
- Must have 3 - 5 years web analytics experience using multiple data sources including an enterprise grade web analytics tool (Adobe Site Catalyst, Adobe Insights, Google Analytics, Coremetrics), and testing tools like Adobe Target, Monetate, etc.
- 5+ years overall business experience spanning areas such as Digital Analytics and Optimization, Finance, Marketing, CRM, Project Management, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Forecasting & Planning
- Functional experience with Testing tools like Adobe Target or equivalent and knowledge of test setup and execution.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business problems, develop hypothesis, test and learn
- Ability to form relationships/partnerships and lead by influence rather than by authority in a high matrix organization
- Ability to manage time and priorities while still driving multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders and business partner across the organization and at various levels (technical to creative – individual contributors to executive)
- Bachelor’s degree in related business or quantitative analytic field (Operations Mgmt., Statistics, Economics, etc.)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, Operations Research or Ecommerce OR
- Experience driving or supporting personalization activities on a large-scale ecommerce site
- Preferred enterprise grade testing tool or recommendation campaign experience (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Monetate, RichRelevance, Certona)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,240 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
After a year of service in Afghanistan, Lowe's welcomed David Nelson, a 19-year associate, back to our team with a special reception. Welcome home, David! #LowesLife bit.ly/2KE4co5 pic.twitter.com/AHZLjV6uam
For one special night and one special girl battling cancer, Lowe's and her friends transformed a high school gym into a castle fit for a princess. Learn about the fairytale benefit they'd never forget. low.es/2ZkIKsy pic.twitter.com/9FDxDvwOIX
Lowe's recently welcomed back David Nelson, a 19-year associate of Lowe’s who spent a year deployed in Afghanistan. To celebrate David's homecoming, EVP Joe McFarland presented him with one of the first Lowe's challenge coins. Welcome home, David! http://bit.ly/2WXUXFT
Once upon a time, not too long ago, Lowe's and some friends built a castle fit for a princess named Delaney so she could dance the night away. Learn more about how we turned a gym into a fairytale to raise money for Delaney. https://low.es/2Wwv8xc
To some, a 170-year-old house with cracked walls, peeling wallpaper and a ruptured ceiling may seem like a lost cause, but to Dan Meneguin, it’s home. Learn about how Lowe's is helping Dan restore the house where he made childhood memories: https://low.es/2VXaPso
#rg 🙏 @reachoutww...
It’s been 7 days since the water receded in Sand Springs, OK and the mold is coming in full force. This home had 4.5 feet of water. #teamroww, supported by #lowesheroes, has already completed 7… instagram.com/p/ByaisXYn7cG/…
The home of the free, because of the brave. This year, Lowe's made sure to celebrate the real meaning of #MemorialDay, remembering brave, fallen soldiers. Learn more about how we honored the day. low.es/30O8Mpz pic.twitter.com/OZMVviQcVg
Lowe’s was founded by World War II veteran, Carl Buchan, and we have honored his vision over the years by welcoming over 14,000 active military, veterans and military spouses to the Lowe's family. We're proud to be recognized once again by U.S. Veterans Magazine as a Top Veteran-Friendly Company. https://bit.ly/2JVJTmm