Manager Media PlanningApply Now Job ID 1617525BR Date posted 06/26/2019 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Location Name Mooresville, NC (SSC) Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Full time Employment Type II Regular Line of Business Corporate Department LWS_USA_Media Planning
The primary purpose of this role is to lead a team by interpreting the marketing strategy across customer segments, merchandising categories, initiatives, or vendor brands to build supporting go-to-market plans across all relevant channels. Works closely with media agency partners to allocate media support and develop plans based on strategies. Through this work, the Manager, Media Planning will play a key role in the development of the overarching Lowe's annual marketing plan to support the enterprise strategy and business needs to help deliver total company metrics, drive traffic, and optimize ROI. The Manager will possess analytical skills, problem solving agilities, and will demonstrate how to utilize, interpret and action off data on a regular basis. This individual will also possess strong leadership skills, working cross-functionally across the organization to deliver results, as well as direct responsibility of team members. This role drives sales and profitability by developing and implementing marketing plans that drive in-store and online traffic and requires a deep understanding of the business, the competitive landscape, marketing channels, and media planning to ultimately deliver on total company KPIs.
• Development of Marketing Plans and Media Management:
◦ Interprets the marketing strategy across customer segments, merch categories, initiatives, or vendor brands to build supporting go-to-market plans across all relevant channels. Works closely with media agency partners to allocate media support and develop plans based on strategies.
◦ Role of the channel subject matter expert with evolving knowledge base of current and emerging channels. Deep understanding of how to align initiative strategies with the right collection of marketing channels/tactics to drive the desired KPIs. Leverages test & learn data as well as Media Mix Modeling and Multi-Touch Attribution learnings.
◦ Investment portfolio mindset – continuously monitors media spend & pressure and performance across all channels. Optimizes media investment accordingly to drive efficiency and deliver on annual traffic target.
◦ Demonstrates the ability to pivot quickly in response to changing business needs. This includes delivering on both proactive and reactive opportunities with plan adjustments/optimizations.
◦ Manages strategic bodies of work and leads highly visible strategic conversations across the organization and with executive leadership teams.
◦ Selects and manages direct reports; as well as works cross-functionally daily across a highly complex matrix organization to deliver results; ultimately accountable for delivering and executing upon the marketing strategy
◦ Foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork within immediate team and extended Marketing team.
• Budget Management and Monitoring:
◦ Manages a multi-million-dollar operating budget and ensures that Marketing funds are allocated in the most cost-effective and impactful manner.
◦ Responsible for maintaining accurate invoicing and monthly input of budget allocation to ensure forecast accuracy.
COLLABORATION AND COMMUNICATION:
◦ Collaborate cross-functionally in the development of marketing plans to ensure alignment and make efficient use of the organization capabilities.
◦ Must demonstrate exceptional presentation skills. Must ‘market the marketing’ and present marketing plans to various stakeholders of various levels across the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
• 5+ years of Marketing Experience.
• 3+ years of Retail Experience.
• 2+ years of Media Experience.
• 2+ years of Direct Budget Management.
• 2+ years of Leading a team.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades.
For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We're proud of every #LowesIntern19 who made the most of their summer and took a step ahead in their careers. Three cheers for our future leaders for living out #LowesLife to the fullest. pic.twitter.com/ohUEFGA0ah
"I am excited to apply my knowledge to the unique field of Employment Branding and learn about how Lowe’s finds the right people to fuel their business." - Katelyn, #TalentAcquisition Intern and @UofSC student. #Gamecocks #LowesIntern19 low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/4KNVUbmbCp
When our employees fall on hard times, we've got their backs. The Lowe’s Employee Relief Fund (#LERF) has helped more than 33,000 associates, by giving more than $39 million in assistance over the last 20 years. Learn more: bit.ly/30wAJkM #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/tSUq5nwu5w
Lowe's #EmergencyCommandCenter is keeping a close eye on the needs of communities affected by #TropicalStrormBarry and sending disaster relief kits to help begin the recovery process. Learn more: low.es/2YTlwdc pic.twitter.com/Mj4rXYLmAo
Our #TechnologyTeam is growing fast! Apply now to join our team and work at our #TechHub in Charlotte, NC. Learn how you can be a part of our technology transformation: low.es/2GbgdON #GoodToGreat pic.twitter.com/bod64iPHPy
"I am interested in learning more about the sustainable practices that the company values so much! Protecting the Earth and keeping it beautiful is very important to me." Welcome to our #ecofriendly team, Megan! @AppState #AppState low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/hFOt6DODC6
What you think you know about the #SkilledTrades may not be true. Here are five myths about the industry that have been busted. #GenT @IamGenerationT bit.ly/2FPCbGZ pic.twitter.com/NqR7ZYFPrf
The Lowe’s technology team is on a mission to be the leader in home improvement and retail technology. Connect with us and join our tech team in the heart of Charlotte, NC. Learn more: bit.ly/3079e0P #TechnologyJobs pic.twitter.com/nObQ8zkcav