Manager IT Solutions, E-CommerceApply Now Job ID 1289750BR Date posted 10/27/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0033 - IT Digital Solutions
As Manager IT Solutions, E-Commerce, you will be directly managing a team of global engineering talent. We are seeking an inspiring, technically brilliant, consumer product focused leader who is passionate about building best in-class customer experiences, engineering complex, secure and high-quality reliable software.
Top Skills we are seeking in you..
• You are experienced in open-source and cloud-based technologies, agile methodologies and reliability based modern software engineering
• Be a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software architect and an effective leader. You are passionate about recruiting, inspiring and developing team members.
• You can hold own in technical discussions, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence with the product and business and other engineering organizations.
• You communicate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations and internal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts on consumer product initiatives
• Work together with product management, Business, and UX design teams to design and develop front-end interfaces, underlying APIs and backend systems across different programming languages.
• Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of consumer applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
• Partner with other engineering teams to drive leverage, reuse and technical craftsmanship in the larger engineering organization.
• You have a proven track record of "Can-Do" attitude and Results Orientation and have an innate ability to imbibe those tenets in your team's work ethics
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
• 8+ years of IT experience
• 5+ years of experience developing commercial applications and complex systems
• 7+ years of experience in developing and delivering eCommerce, CRM, Web and Mobile applications.
• 3+ Years of demonstrated history of starting, hiring and growing world class engineering teams
• 3+ years of eCommerce Architecture, Micro-services and DevOps experience
• Experience with agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
• Strong software engineering background and development experience in OOP concepts and design, Java, UNIX, web services.
Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
2+ years of experience in a Supervisory, leadership role, managing operational and/or financial budgets
3+ years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library, application and integration middleware, working with defect or incident tracking software and working with source code control systems
5+ years of experience developing and implementing systems within an organization, managing systems analysis, working with 3rd party vendors and management experience in the retail industry
1+ years of IT Consulting experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Infrastructure Engineer II – SCCM - bit.ly/2EQ2DgO #IT #Mooresville, NC
See our latest #UnionCity, CA #job and click to apply: Seasonal Customer Service Associte - Customer Service Desk - bit.ly/2FKqWOc #Retail #Hiring
Want to work in #Brookhaven, PA? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2rbjfgV #Retail #Job #Jobs #Hiring
Are you an expert at identifying customer needs? Do you have retail or cashier experience? Start with us as a cashier: http://sm.lowes.com/Go1coF
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Non-CDL Driver FT - bit.ly/2rdLdbZ #Transportation #Issaquah, WA #Job #Jobs
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Loader Outside Lawn & Garden-Store Seasonal Employee - bit.ly/2FIaM8d #Retail #Hatfield, PA
Want to work at Lowe's Stores? We're #hiring in #Rockford, IL! Click for details: bit.ly/2rgJsuE #Sales #Job #Jobs
#DYK we employ over 290,000 people? Start your career with us today: sm.lowes.com/JFshml pic.twitter.com/hzGe6EwtaN