Manager- IT Digital Solutions, CustomerApply Now Job ID 1325056BR Date posted 01/08/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0033 - CX - Mobile & Desktop
Do you thrive on new and exciting digital technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an enormous digital evolution and large-scale transformation? As a Solutions Manager in the Lowe’s Digital organization, you will be leading a team of global engineering talent. We are seeking an inspiring, technically brilliant, consumer product focused leader who is passionate about building best in-class customer experiences as well as engineering complex, secure and high-quality reliable software solutions.
Top Skills we are seeking..
• You have extensive experience inopen-source technologies, agile methodologies and reliability based modernsoftware engineering practices.
• Are ableto demonstrate a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software architectureguidance and be an effective leader. You are passionate about recruiting,inspiring and developing team members.
• You can bea subject matter expert, and have strategic influence with the product andbusiness and other engineering organizations.
• Youcommunicate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations and internaland external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts on consumer productinitiatives
• Encouragea data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, andsecurity of consumer applications and in-house systems to help scale thecompany.
• Partnerwith other software engineering teams to drive leverage, reuse and technicalcraftsmanship in the larger IT organization.
• You have aproven track record of a "Can-Do" attitude and are results orientated
What You’llNeed to Succeed:
•Experiencein managing large multi-geography teams.
•Ability to think strategically about product and business issues while managing and implementing tactical execution of delivery plans.
•Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills.
•Solidunderstanding of the retail industry and customer expectations of anomni-channel company.
•Experiencewith customer loyalty programs (B2B and B2C).
•Strongunderstanding of CRM, communication solutions, and/or other customer centriccapabilities.
• Bachelor'sDegree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
• 8+ yearsof IT experience
• 5 + yearsof experience developing commercial applications and complex systems
• 7+ yearsof experience in developing and delivering eCommerce, CRM, Web and Mobileapplications.
• 3+ Yearsof demonstrated history of starting, hiring and growing world class engineeringteams
• 3+ yearsof eCommerce Architecture, Micro-services and DevOps experience in technologiesrelated to customer, loyalty, CRM, and/or marketing capabilities or solutions
• Experiencewith agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
• Strongsoftware engineering background and development experience in OOP concepts anddesign, Java, UNIX, web services.
4+ years ofexperience in a leadership role, managing operational and/or financial budgets
5+ years of experience with customer loyalty and/or CRM capabilities
5+ years ofexperience developing and implementing solutions within an matrixed organization,including working with 3rd party vendors
4+ years of managementexperience in the retail industry
2+ years ofConsulting experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a weekin the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Foundedin 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it servesthrough programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvementprojects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Our smart home technology is helping people care for their loved ones! Check it out: sm.lowes.com/gwQ35u pic.twitter.com/SflT0VZVZG
We're hiring HR managers to join the Lowe's team! If you have experience leading teams in a retail environment, then join us today: http://sm.lowes.com/PVw28h
Want to work at Lowe's Stores? We're #hiring in #Nashville, TN! Click for details: bit.ly/2EW5kxm #Labor #Job #Jobs
At Lowe's, we believe the best dressed snowmen wear red vests. Let us know if you agree in the comments.
Looking to join a great team? Lowe’s of Howell is hiring! #workatlowes #lowesspringhire pic.twitter.com/QgdB3G6Xo6
Are you looking to join a great team? Lowe’s of Howell is hiring! #workatlowes twitter.com/rpaul1618/stat…
We're hiring #HR managers to help lead the Lowe's team! Apply here: sm.lowes.com/1yOMnR pic.twitter.com/ayvZD5AK7s