Manager Employment BrandingApply Now Job ID 1383242BR Date posted 04/13/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0617 - TA Sourcing & Operations
Job Summary Responsibilities: • Partner with HRBPs and hiring managers if additional branding support is needed for low candidate stores or negative trends in performance. Qualifications: Preferred:
The Manager of Employment Brand will be responsible for helping to design, develop, and leverage national reports, analytics, and insights related to all Lowe’s branding initiatives to attract and source candidates for Lowe’s. This role will manage a team dedicated to providing additional support with employment branding and campaigns related to sourcing particular roles, branding messaging and campaigns and assisting with challenging locations and markets. As a Manager, this role has significant authority regarding personnel and organizational matters (e.g., performance evaluations, increases, bonuses, discipline, and promotions) but approval and ultimate accountability may rest with the Director of Talent Sourcing, Branding and Experience. Duties include evaluation of Lowe’s brand and name within various geographic locations, competitor analysis, assessments of challenging markets or assessing hard-to-fill roles, and assisting the Director of Talent in the development of short and long-term strategies, policies, procedures, and programs.
• Responsible for all Lowe’s employee branding campaigns related to talent acquisition initiatives via various platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Mailers, Recruiting Events, etc.) to build a leading employer brand that will enable the organization to attract and engage world class talent.
• Partner with business leaders, HRBPs, Field Talent Director and Field Talent Advisors to support challenging geographical markets and roles with appropriate branding campaigns and initiatives.
• Partner with other CoE leads with developing branding campaigns which align to other initiatives across TA such as strategic talent sourcing.
• Partner with the Director of Talent Sourcing, Branding and Experience to define talent intelligence and candidate experience strategies and programs.
• Act as a project manager regarding continuous improvement initiatives, collaborating with other HR colleagues and external providers as appropriate.
• Manage an end-to-end branding processes and procedures that meets the needs of the candidates, hiring managers, and HR Business Partners (HRBPs).
• Leverage workforce planning tools to create comprehensive market intelligence plans collaboratively with leadership and HRBPs.
• Manage team responsible for employee branding to guide to hiring managers and HRBPs.
• Partner with HRBPs and hiring managers if additional branding support is needed for hard-to-fill roles or challenging markets.
• Develop employee branding assessment and feedback program.
• Manage team responsible for executing branding campaigns.
• Manage the employee branding resource plan and budget.
• Support major projects such as acquisitions, divestitures, or restructuring related employee branding. Partner with the HR Operations team to design and develop functional reports and metrics. Review and analyze information to drive performance, identify trends, and develop/implement functional improvements, escalating issues and proposed solutions as appropriate.
• Proactively stay up-to-date on trends and developments, proactively providing ideas and information to the director regarding best practices and trends. Work to enhance the capability of self and team.
• Work with the HR Operations team to review and assist with the ongoing development, evaluation, and maintenance of documentation (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
• 7+ years' HR functional experience required (e.g., staffing); preferably for a national retail environment.
• Experience leading and mentoring a team and helping to foster/create a "great place to work."
• Experience successfully managing multiple priorities & projects through successful delivery & implementation under time, budget, and political pressure.
• Experience working collaboratively to facilitate the delivery of HR support in numerous locations.
• Experience and understanding of enabling technologies (e.g., case management, manager self-service) and how they work within a customer service business environment.
• Experience with an ERP system (PeopleSoft/Workday preferred).
• Experience with an applicant tracking system (IBM Kenexa preferred).
• Experience with service providers (Recruiting process outsourcing experience preferred).
• Experience with Microsoft tools and applications required; advanced excel skills preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Management, Organization Development, Data & Analytics or related field; graduate degree (e.g., MS, MBA) desirable
• Professional certification (e.g., SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) desirable
• Partner with HRBPs and hiring managers if additional branding support is needed for low candidate stores or negative trends in performance.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Indianapolis, IN? bit.ly/2JlBpAK #Transportation #Hiring
At Lowe’s, we strongly believe that helping our customers love where they live starts with our employees loving where they work. Take a look at some of the things you may experience in the #LowesLife: sm.lowes.com/8ffweu pic.twitter.com/R7BoFxpn40
Nicole C., HR Manager at our West Lang, MI store, shares that earning her women in leadership pin was her #bestvestmoment. "This is when I fell in love with our company! If a company would make an investment to develop and encourage women to take leaders
At Lowe's, we celebrate our employees and push them to be the best they can be every single day. Looking to become part of our supportive team? Take a look at some of the things you may experience in the #LowesLife: http://sm.lowes.com/8zygwC
RT @LowesMedia: Thank you @2020WOB for recognizing @Lowes as a "W" company for championing gender diversity and having 20% or more of our b…
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2K9E41V #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
We want to congratulate Cynthia on her promotion to Head Cashier! We are so excited to see you succeed and grow in your new role! #bestvestmoment pic.twitter.com/f1lSCEYSfW