Manager, Consumer Generated Content
Purpose of Role:
The Manager of Consumer Generated Content (CGC) manages all aspects of the CGC program at Lowe’s. This role is responsible for driving overall strategic direction as well as leading a team that handles day to day execution. The CGC Manager will be responsible for developing and improving the customer facing CGC experience, partnering cross functionally to grow the CGC business through business strategy, partnering with IT on the technical enhancement strategy, and managing all third party CGC relationships. The CGC Manager will be responsible for development and management of all CGC reporting and analytics. The CGC Manager will also oversee an offshore team responsible for data analysis and insights.
- Manage the Consumer Generated Content team that performs day to day execution of the business to enable an enriched CGC experience on Lowes.com
- Partners with Online Merchandising and cross-functional teams to define business needs, develop requirements/project plans, and provide implementation oversight for the Lowe’s CGC program
- Manages all aspects of the Lowesloop sampling program to drive growth and adoption throughout the enterprise and manages all third party relationships.
- Ensures awareness of relevant Lowe’s policies for website, email and social consumer communications. Partners cross functionally as needed on any needed updates due to policy changes and oversee Lowes internal approval processes
- Analyze trends and identify customer needs to drive features and improvements for CGC at Lowe’s. Conduct competitive research and analysis to make data driven decisions for program changes.
- Plans and executes efforts to put new processes in place to enhance the CGC program at Lowes. Identify applicable KPIs and develop plans to measure and improve KPIs.
- Partners with data analytics teams to provide requirements for new or enhanced reporting needs. Manages all aspects of CGC executive reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field
- 5+ years' experience in Online/Retail Merchandising, E-Commerce or other relevant area
- 2+ years' experience leading others
- 2+ years' experience in Project Management managing retail/merchandising or E-comm process improvement projects
- 2+ years' experience in large-scale data analysis and demonstrated ability to identify key insights from data to solve business problems
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.