Learning Ops Sr Specialist
The primary purpose of this role is to provide operational support to all components of the Learning and Development team. This includes responsibility for completing administrative tasks to include scheduling, record keeping, basic communications, and data entry. This role is critical to Lowe's as it ensures that practical support elements and coordination are provided to enable successful execution of L&D programs and strategy.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes multiple components of training programs with attention to detail.
- Coordinates with vendors and follow corporate processes to book and set up multiple meeting rooms, both on and offsite and/or in virtual space.
- Records critical event management data of learning events (computer-based data entry and management.)
- Negotiates and secures the necessary materials, resources, and facilities at the lowest possible costs to meet classroom requirements.
- Allocates expenses properly in expense management systems. Monitors the budget for L&D, submits invoices for all expenses, allocates expense management.
- Manages the ordering and inventory control and supplies for learning events while anticipating material needs and changes based on the evolution of learning events.
- Manages and supports business partners within L&D via effective communication and attending critical meetings.
- Maintains strong relationships, and effectively communicates, with catering, A/V support, room master, and facilities.
- H.S. Diploma
- 3+years’ experience in basic computer software knowledge and experience, including MS Office Suite applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to effectively communicate and respond situationally/appropriately
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Time management, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated customer focus and client satisfaction orientation
- Bachelor's Degree in Business HR, or related
- Prior events planning/management experience.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.