PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Directors and Managers of Associate Readiness in understanding the enterprise learning strategy and supporting the development of learning programs for Lowe's associates – corporate, stores, supply chain, contact centers and leadership. The role helps to develop, and integrate, human resource learning programs and associates to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. Assures operations and deliverables meet or exceed organizational objectives and integrates with other HR functions as appropriate. The Learning Analyst supports the learning and development demand planning cycle for the appropriate associates in conjunction with business requirements. Supports the design of HR training programs for leaders, managers and employees, including onboarding. This role is responsible for ensuring solutions meet or exceed individual objectives, adheres to HR and performance goals, and aligns with Lowe's business strategies. To accomplish this, the Learning Analyst must have knowledge of Lowe's business policies, strategies and operational environment.
• Supports the Directors and Managers of Associate Readiness to coordinate service delivery strategies and processes across the organization. Support cross-functional service center projects and ensure timely completion of assigned responsibilities within established constraints.
• Supports the Manager Learning Design with significant input into development of all instructional training programs, curriculum and delivery methods for associates (in-person, online, self-service, etc.) and mediums such as audio-visual materials, instructor guides, etc.
• Supports the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of store associates performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
• Supports the design of training programs for leaders and associates.
• Part of a collaborative learning culture that engages employees, managers, and the associate readiness team as partners in building the organizational skill base.
• Part of a strong, collaborative working relationships with HR Business Partners (HRBPs), business leaders, team members, vendors and other key stakeholders.
• Supports the execution of compliance programs, internal audits, external audits, and government audits related to required learning courses.
• Stays apprised of best in class solutions to create engaging programs for multiple workforce skill sets and generational needs.
• Works with reporting team to evaluate and measure instructional solutions to gauge effectiveness.
• Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Learning, Leadership, Psychology, Business or other related fields preferred or equivalent years of experience
• 3 years of experience in training delivery and/or instructional design experience required; preferably for a large multi-state and/or global company
• 3 years of progressive experience one or more specialty functions of Human Resources, with a significant portion focused on talent management (e.g., talent acquisition, employee and/or leadership development, instructional design, training, performance management) and a mix of operational, strategic, and systems thinking experience
• 3 years of experience successfully managing multiple priorities & projects through successful delivery & implementation under time, budget, and political pressure
• 3 years of experience designing organizational learning programs
• 3 years of experience consulting with sponsors, stakeholders, and project team members.
• Master's Degree in Instructional Design, Learning, Leadership, Psychology, Business or other related fields preferred
• 5 years of experience in training delivery and/or instructional design
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.