Lead Analyst Online Category ExpApply Now Job ID 1608259BR Date posted 06/26/2019 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Location Name Mooresville, NC (SSC) Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Full time Employment Type II Regular Line of Business Corporate Department LWS_USA_Online Merchandising Mgmt
• Drives performance improvement plans on Lowe’s Digital platforms by formulating insights, recommendations and action steps to enhance online performance of assigned category or subdivision.
• Ability to lead a cross functional team of indirect reports and influence without authority.
• Understand customer behavior and make adjustments to the site and strategies to meet their expectations.
• Be the subject matter expert for assigned categories. Learn and report on best practices, industry standards, and legal requirements associated with each category.
• Be the first point of contact for all internal and external business partners when support or troubleshooting is needed.
• Act as the Digital Liaison for enterprise partners within the assigned categories and/or initiatives• Has the ability to translate Enterprise Business strategies into actionable business requirements.
• Leads the execution of online strategies to meet set goals, and key performance indicators.
• Leads meetings and presentations to gain alignment on planned or proposed initiatives.
• Identify needs and consult on the creation and maintenance of all assigned elements of the Lowe’s Digital platforms. This includes the creation and maintenance of category pages, landing pages, brand pages, product detail pages, etc. based on SEO metrics and customer experience best practices.
• Collaborate closely with the Core Merchandising team by provided clear and timely communications around progress, performance, and educate them on industry standards, site functionalities, and suggest improvements that will drive sales, traffic, and conversion.
• Drive strategy and change based on customer and competitive insights, brand strategy,and ecommerce goals and initiatives while implementing, analyzing and reporting numerous concurrent eCommerce projects.
• Highly organized, analytical and detail oriented individual who is comfortable making data driven decisions to execute online merchandising strategies in a fast paced environment.
• Proven ability to solve difficult problems that span customer facing, strategy, and operations.
• Bachelor's Degree or equal work experience.
• 5 years Online Retail Merchandising.
• 5 years Brand/Product Management.
• 5 years Site Experience/Category Management.
• 5 years Retail Merchandising/Marketing
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades.
For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We're proud of every #LowesIntern19 who made the most of their summer and took a step ahead in their careers. Three cheers for our future leaders for living out #LowesLife to the fullest. pic.twitter.com/ohUEFGA0ah
"I am excited to apply my knowledge to the unique field of Employment Branding and learn about how Lowe’s finds the right people to fuel their business." - Katelyn, #TalentAcquisition Intern and @UofSC student. #Gamecocks #LowesIntern19 low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/4KNVUbmbCp
When our employees fall on hard times, we've got their backs. The Lowe’s Employee Relief Fund (#LERF) has helped more than 33,000 associates, by giving more than $39 million in assistance over the last 20 years. Learn more: bit.ly/30wAJkM #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/tSUq5nwu5w
Lowe's #EmergencyCommandCenter is keeping a close eye on the needs of communities affected by #TropicalStrormBarry and sending disaster relief kits to help begin the recovery process. Learn more: low.es/2YTlwdc pic.twitter.com/Mj4rXYLmAo
Our #TechnologyTeam is growing fast! Apply now to join our team and work at our #TechHub in Charlotte, NC. Learn how you can be a part of our technology transformation: low.es/2GbgdON #GoodToGreat pic.twitter.com/bod64iPHPy
"I am interested in learning more about the sustainable practices that the company values so much! Protecting the Earth and keeping it beautiful is very important to me." Welcome to our #ecofriendly team, Megan! @AppState #AppState low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/hFOt6DODC6
What you think you know about the #SkilledTrades may not be true. Here are five myths about the industry that have been busted. #GenT @IamGenerationT bit.ly/2FPCbGZ pic.twitter.com/NqR7ZYFPrf
The Lowe’s technology team is on a mission to be the leader in home improvement and retail technology. Connect with us and join our tech team in the heart of Charlotte, NC. Learn more: bit.ly/3079e0P #TechnologyJobs pic.twitter.com/nObQ8zkcav