Lead Tech Info Mgmt Analyst
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to support key projects associated with omni-channel selling and seamless customer experience. This includes responsibility for providing timely, usable, and compliant information, recommending changes to policies and standards, recommending improvements and new measures for Lowe's data or content, measuring adherence to standards, coordinating information sourcing and on-boarding processes, and supporting training and discovery of information management standards and best practices.
- Supports information quality by developing information validation rules for consistency in data sets
- Suggests ways to integrate information validation into external information systems
- Profiles metadata to identify normalization and consistency issues
- Supports batch/real time information updates and production feeds
- Analyzes information delivery failures and constraints to simplify information delivery process
- Works with cross-functional business teams to ensure the solutions supports the full information life cycle
- Measures adherence to information reporting standards for data and content quality
- Coordinates information sourcing and on-boarding process by defining strategies and business cases
- Supports the learning and discovery of information management standards, processes, and technology by collaborating with others to improve technology
- Interpret technical code/architecture and translate to business partners and other cross function IT teams
- Mentor and coach other analysts on the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and 3 years of experience managing data, content, or business processes; managing vendor/supplier relationships, or driving quality improvement OR 5+ years comparable experience
- 2+ years of retail business operations experience, collaborating in a diverse, cross-functional corporate environment
- 1+ years of experience working in an agile environment alongside technical teams
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.