Lead Physical Exp DesignApply Now Job ID 1329032BR Date posted 01/15/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0216 - CX Design Mgmt
The primary purpose of the Lead Physical Experience Designer is to solve complex problems with the customer experience by identifying issues and creating, testing and implementing Human Centered Design solutions. This includes responsibility for creating and managing the budgets and timelines of specific projects and designing solutions with a particular focus on the physical elements of the problem and collaborating in Omni-channel solutions. This role is critical to Lowe's because it improves customer engagement and promotes Lowe's business strategy and values across all available channels.
Primary focus is on customer centricity using design methodologies that are focused on solving complex CX problems in an Omni Channel experience. Budget and timelines are secondary to the design role in the position but critical to helping the team stay on task.
• Identifies, defines, investigates and develops human centered design solutions to customer experience painpoints
• Influences cross-functional teams to develop effective design intent to promote the progress and success of projects
• Focuses on customer centricity using design methodologies that are focused on solving complex CX problems in an Omni Channel experience
• Partners with internal and external research groups to identify and investigate potential customer pain points or opportunities
• Communicates service concepts and ideas clearly, using methods, tools that illustrate the desirability, viability and feasibility of solutions.
• Synthesize customer needs, business goals and technical capabilities
• Develop and contribute to concepts and visual design elements including typography, visual concept, logo, icon design and interactive platforms
• Test and refine prototypes with a view to refining them for delivery at pilot and scale
• Develop systematic and rigorous experience documents, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
• Refine and continuously improve prototypes and final deliverables based on balancing customer experience objectives with Lowes business objectives.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in related field
5+ years of experience in retail design, industrial design, architecture, and/or graphic design
3+ years of proven track record of experience that represents creation, execution and delivery of complex projects that build out holistic customer experience
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
If you're looking for work in #Louisville, KY, check out this #job: bit.ly/2tHNvBt #Transportation #Hiring
RT @MarcusClarkus: Yes, #NSBE44 Lowe's is looking for Industrial Engineers, check out this job: jobs.lowes.com/job/rockford/c… #NSBE #LowesLife
Help us bring spring to life. Join us as our next Sales Specialist. #lowesspringhire http://sm.lowes.com/ZL34FI
#DYK nearly 200 of our current Store Managers started as seasonal hires? Your opportunity with Lowe's awaits. See more here: bit.ly/2FOolqg pic.twitter.com/aY4jXOQKTd
At Lowe's, we care about creating a culture where people love where they work. Learn more about why you should join our team! #LowesLife sm.lowes.com/8ISsXN
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2u65uSg #Transportation #Kyle, TX
Why Lowe's? Because we are driven by helping people love where they live and creating a culture where people love where they work. Learn more about why you should join our Lowe's family today: http://sm.lowes.com/AwuTvt
“I am a proud Lowe’s employee. Lowe’s afforded me the opportunity to complete college and continue to reach my dreams.” This spring, discover a new career that you're proud of with Lowe's. Click the link in our bio to apply today!