Lead Financial AnalystApply Now Job ID 1370807BR Date posted 03/23/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0164 - Merchandising GFO
Lead Financial Analyst – Lowe’s Group Financial Office (GFO)
Lowe’s is expanding its Finance organization and has positions available in areas supporting Merchandising, Store Operations, Services, and Supply Chain.
Lowe’s Finance Charter:
We are advocates for our shareholders and customers responsible for partnering with the business to optimize financial outcomes, long-term value creation, and risk mitigation. We are a goal-oriented, continuous-learning organization with deep financial expertise and business acumen. Our success is hinged on our servant leadership and steadfast commitment to People, Financial Stewardship, and Process.
The GFO Lead Financial Analyst serves as a financial steward in the organization by partnering with leaders in highly visible areas of the business to optimize the financial outcomes of decisions. The Lead Analyst accomplishes work through the responsibilities listed below:
• Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) and thought leader on respective team
• Facilitates the financial forecasting and planning processes with functional partners and business units that result in quarterly forecast updates, annual plans, and long range plans (2-3 years)
• Collaborates across the business to provide root cause analysis and actionable insights based on financial and non-financial data to functional partners and business units. This includes the optimization of the deployment of financial resources on behalf of the Company and responsibility for instilling financial acumen in the business to create a foundation for strong decision-making.
• Seeks to maximize financial returns through communication of financial and non-financial insights to leaders by preparing analyses using multiple data sources; translating findings into clear, understandable themes; identifying complete, consistent, and actionable insights and recommendations
• Develops business cases for key initiatives and major programs by creating robust financial models tied to a program’s (or initiative’s) strategic narrative; identifying risks to the organization and engaging the business owner in risk mitigation and trade-offs; identifying and measuring key trigger points (metrics) that provide insight into an initiative’s success (leading and final indicators)
• Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date expertise in subject area; leveraging an understanding of policies, data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating cross-functionally to solve business problems; identifying, recommending, and implementing ways to address improvement opportunities
• Develops Senior Specialist, Analyst, and Senior Analyst talent by guiding the prioritization of day-to-day workload and direction; reviewing work output and providing feedback; coaching and mentoring on strengths and opportunities
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field PLUS 6+ years of experience in finance or analytical role in public company or accounting
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• 1+ years of experience with financial forecasting or analytic modeling
• Experience in structuring and writing formal documents, developing and delivering group presentations, project planning, and/or cross-functional collaboration
• Previous experience in FP&A, Corporate Finance, or Corporate Accounting
• Experience in Supply Chain for Supply Chain Finance roles
• Experience leading people directly or indirectly
• Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), and/or Manufacturing Experience
• Master's Degree OR MBA
• CPA OR CFA OR CMA
Relocation Assistance Provided to those who qualify!
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Indianapolis, IN? bit.ly/2JlBpAK #Transportation #Hiring
At Lowe’s, we strongly believe that helping our customers love where they live starts with our employees loving where they work. Take a look at some of the things you may experience in the #LowesLife: sm.lowes.com/8ffweu pic.twitter.com/R7BoFxpn40
Nicole C., HR Manager at our West Lang, MI store, shares that earning her women in leadership pin was her #bestvestmoment. "This is when I fell in love with our company! If a company would make an investment to develop and encourage women to take leaders
At Lowe's, we celebrate our employees and push them to be the best they can be every single day. Looking to become part of our supportive team? Take a look at some of the things you may experience in the #LowesLife: http://sm.lowes.com/8zygwC
RT @LowesMedia: Thank you @2020WOB for recognizing @Lowes as a "W" company for championing gender diversity and having 20% or more of our b…
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2K9E41V #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
We want to congratulate Cynthia on her promotion to Head Cashier! We are so excited to see you succeed and grow in your new role! #bestvestmoment pic.twitter.com/f1lSCEYSfW