L & D Content Support Sr Analyst
The primary purpose of this role is to support Learning & Development (L&D) team members in the planning, coordinating, and the administration of learning into the Learning Management System (LMS) and the Learning Content Management System (LCMS) by following Lowe's processes and procedures. This includes responsibility for assisting in the consulting, coordination, and production of technology-supported learning and performance support solutions that will result in improving business performance and increase workforce capability for the enterprise.
Assists in the consulting, coordination, and production of enterprise-wide technology-supported learning solutions into the LMS and LCMS system by following Lowe’s processes and procedures in order to provide learning to all employees. Accepts production requests from L&D staff and assigns production of content to third-party content development providers. Ensures that the product produced by the vendor and internal teams meets technical requirements, follows L&D established standards and processes, before entry in to LMS and/or LCMS live environment. Partners with the Learning Technology Manager to utilize reporting tools to analyze production trends to proactively anticipate needs in supporting L&D. Partners with the Learning Technology Manager to maintain product enhancement roadmaps to ensure that they function as designed within Lowe’s LMS and LCMS technical infrastructure. Reviews courses and content while identifying any inconsistencies in design or technical standards as defined by Lowe’s and partners with instructional designers to rectify. Conducts usability and technical tests of prototypes, audits and, where feasible, formative evaluations of learning or performance improvement. Manages and maintains content libraries in QA and production environments as defined by Manager and L&D Standards. Partners with the Learning Technology Manager to manage and organize work processes and make recommendations L&D Front line leaders to make the production process more efficient. Provides coaching and consultation to L&D leadership on the use of approved authoring tools and processes. Facilitates the training of system and authoring tools using approved facilitator resources and guides learners in discovering and utilizing available job resources for production of learning solutions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCES
- H.S. Diploma
- 2+ years’ experience in working on projects with tight timelines and on budget.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Learning Management System and large-scale LCMS systems including troubleshooting and administration.
- Ability to learn new ideas and new technology software at an advanced pace.
- Ability to effectively communicate and respond situationally/appropriately.
- 2+ years’ Experience working with multiple design modalities- e-learning, classroom, virtual, gamification, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design/Development, Educational Technology/Media, Training & Development, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in working on projects with tight timelines and on budget.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Learning Management System and large-scale LCMS systems including troubleshooting and administration.
- 5+ years Ability to learn new ideas and new technology software at an advanced pace.5+ years Ability to effectively communicate and respond situationally/appropriately.
- 5+ years’ Experience working with multiple design modalities- e-learning, classroom, virtual, gamification, etc.
- Experience in deploying solutions for a large geographically dispersed workforce.
- Related industry certifications or credentials- e.g. PHR, ATD Certifications.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.