Item Data Mgmt Sr AnalystApply Now Job ID 1582502BR Date posted 04/23/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0637 - Product Content
The Item Data Management Sr. Analyst leads efforts within the enterprise data governance team, focused on driving improvements to product information used throughout Lowe's, including in our stores and on Lowes.com. This role will support the roadmap and indirectly leads a team to establish/maintain tools used to improve content, data quality, and data integrity across the entire product assortment. This role proactively partners with key organizational teams to enforce standards, drive improvements, and measure the health and performance metrics of the total team.
• Plan and lead all phases of a project’s life cycle (i.e. feasibility, design implementation, evaluation); this includes extracting the business need; defining the business requirements, understanding the impact on the business, and designing and carrying out the project(s).
• Design and review practical, realistic project plans and hold project teams accountable for execution and quality of projects.
• Responsible for maintaining Item Business Rules and Standards
• Responsible for all metric and status reporting across the total team
• Drives continuous process improvement using automation tools and other process improvement techniques
• Maintain quality and fiscal control of projects. Provide metrics, measurement, evaluation and reporting as needed in support of projects. Track projects from inception through implementation.
• Leverages and works closely with an offshore team to drive
• Serve as a subject matter expert and perform research and/or analysis within assigned projects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or other related field or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of experience in process improvement, project management, or retail/merchandising
• 8+ years of experience in process improvement, project management, or retail/merchandising
PREFERRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• PMP Certification
• Green or Black Belt Certification
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#ICYMI, we hosted a #GenerationT kick-off event at a Boston area high school to help bring shop class back to the school and give students hands-on experience learning #tradeskills. Learn more about #GenT here: low.es/2HsBGnj pic.twitter.com/HThfz8CsoY
Our partners at the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (#FLASH), are hosting the #HurricaneAwarenessTour to educates coastal city residents on #hurricanepreparedness. Learn more here: low.es/2Ji1cOa pic.twitter.com/iIW3QIweWM
Lowe's associates still rock their red vests, but our new camo vests make it easy to spot our #militaryveteran employees. Learn more about #LowesLife how we salute our camo-clad employees. #MilitaryAppreciationMonth low.es/2JjCFs5 pic.twitter.com/eHQ5rPDO4Y
Volunteers from Charlotte area @Lowes stores joined @RedCross to install free smoke alarms as part of the #SoundtheAlarm campaign, which we will continue to do in 25 U.S. cities over the next few weeks to help #EndHomeFires. low.es/30gJqjW pic.twitter.com/mDyT0fXXeR
Class is in session at #LowesUniversity. We recently welcomed employees to take part of our week-long Store Manager Learning Experience, to help them grow and gain perspective from Lowe's executive leaders. #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/XpbGPiEZSV
Happy #MothersDay! ❤️ Take some time to make your mom feel special today. What do you love most about your mom? pic.twitter.com/6Ov0uk16Lc
Veteran and Lowe's customer, Joe, transformed pieces and parts into pedals and power. Learn more about how this board tracker enthusiast built a tribute bike with a little help from his friends at Lowe's: sm.lowes.com/1Ts2Zz pic.twitter.com/XOPCsofIEm
Looking to make a career change? Lowe's can open doors for you and your future. Join #LowesLife today! sm.lowes.com/s6V74t pic.twitter.com/Y2Z2Dev0qp