Item Data Maintenance Analyst
Purpose of Role:
The Item Data Maintenance Analyst executes all aspects of item lifecycle and digital asset maintenance once an item has been successfully onboarded to Lowe's. This role executes enterprise item maintenance processes and is responsible for the ongoing upkeep of the health of the item repository. This role also identifies and participates in efforts to improve maintenance processes. Additionally, this role is responsible for the oversight and upkeep of the digital asset experience on Lowes.com.
• Executes all formal item lifecycle processes and identifies process improvement opportunities.
• Partners with the right teams for any issues needing resolution, in regards to item data maintenance.
• Supports in the execution of efforts to put new processes in place to enhance Lowe’s ability to maintain the library of items.
• Responsible for understanding the merchandising process and causes/reasons for item status changes as well as other actions taken against items related to pricing/markdowns, promotions, inventory availability, and fulfillment.
• Partner with an offshore team to execute item lifecycle management activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and 2+ years’ experience in product data management or retail industry
• 5+ years’ experience in product data management or retail industry
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.