IT Security Manager - Security GovernanceApply Now Job ID 1440706BR Date posted 08/09/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0126 - IT Security Governance
The primary purpose of this role is to implement information security risk programs across the organization. This includes responsibility for providing Information Security Risk, Intelligence and Governance, and other assigned functions in a large-scale global environment, as well as supporting and working as a member of the Incident Response Team.
• Leads development, documentation, and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and standards
• Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to create information security awareness throughout organization
• Monitors and routinely audits compliance to all information security procedures and policies, and ensures consistency of internal controls
• Observes changes in local, state, and federal regulations and accreditation standards affecting information security, and makes recommendations on the need for policy changes
• Provides oversight and ownership for intrusion detection and response
• Assists in system and software architecture and design to ensure that assets are appropriately secure at all times
• Manages and/or performs risk assessments and penetration tests
• Meets or exceeds customers’ expectations while creating a seamless experience by understanding how the Manager, Security role, team goals, and daily activities fit into the company vision
• Works cross-functionally to manage and organize work processes and ensure most efficient work flow
• H.S. Diploma in General Studies with 8 years of experience
• Six or more years of security experience.
• Demonstrated success in leading or managing technical personnel. Strong leadership, change agent, and influencing skills
• Master's Degree in IT or other technical related field with 7 years of experience
• OSCP, CISSP, CHFI, or CEH certification.
• "Retail" experience in an Information Technology related area
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
The Fairlawn Lowe's store #0633 was back at it again. This time the store helped the kids at Bath Township's Bath Days build their own Racecars. Check out their awesome work. #lowes #lowesheroes #m848 #kidsclinics pic.twitter.com/Ip7VAka82v
Great day making an impact in our community!!!! #lowesheroes #loweslife #suninmyeyes pic.twitter.com/lAzbhhkVbz
Just about done with our heroes project!!! #LowesGivesBack #loweslife #lowesheroes pic.twitter.com/pSfJfMtiSB
Interested in a #job in #Whitestown, IN? This could be a great fit: bit.ly/2KUEZ5m #Transportation #Hiring
We're still pinching ourselves over Tuesday's Lowe's Heroes project! More than 200 @Lowes employee volunteers made our program spaces more homey, creative and comfy for our youth. Our overwhelming thanks to our friends at Lowe's! Check it out: bit.ly/2Mgrum1 #LowesHeroes
Craftsman and other products are now available in the "View In Your Space" feature in the Lowe’s app. With the new additions, Lowe’s is breaking through barriers, giving customers the confidence to make informed purchase decisions. sm.lowes.com/nqPRYO pic.twitter.com/83q9zf4ere