IT Lead Support Analyst
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Position is responsible for business application support, project leadership, support escalations including incident management across multiple IT domains and international IT teams. Collaboration with multiple business and IT partners to plan and implement technology solutions. Support existing environments ensuring peak performance and uptime.
Some of the unique challenges this position will face include advanced knowledge of cross functional systems and the ability to bridge gaps between teams.
The unique skills required for effective performance in this job include basic knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Consulting Services: Provide technical recommendations for IT services, projects, new initiatives, and enhancements as it relates to the supported international business
- Technical Project Management : Lead project efforts, enhancements, POC’s and Pilots aligned to business units LRP and operational needs across domains (International, USHI)
- Resource Management: lead project resources (In-country, USHI and vendors) on assigned projects or escalations as required
- Security and Compliance Services: Lead security finding remediations that relate to supported countries and business partners.
- Technical engagements: Lead approved infrastructure changes, issues and upgrades as needed for network, phones, servers, desktops and all peripherals
- Training: Provide or coordinate technology training as required by current or new business solutions
- Change Management: Lead production implementation changes for supported business partners
- Bachelor's Degree: Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- 6+ years’ IT experience in a support or operations environment working with PC or client/server platforms and/or hardware
- 2+ years’ IT support or deployment experience working across multiple platforms or specialty areas
- 2+ years’ Experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports
- Master's Degree: Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- 4+ years’ Experience leading technical or project teams with or without direct reports in a large matrixed, retail organization
- 3+ years’ Lowe's Operations experience
- 4+ years’ Experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software/hardware suppliers.
- 4+ years’ Experience writing technical documentation or standard operating procedures related to IT technical support or deployment
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.