IT Lead on Duty
- Supervises technical support team in providing first, second, and third level support to resolve problems with products and applications by ensuring team members meet customer service standards and service level targets
- Monitors IT Service Desk daily call flow and will adjust analyst call queue assignments as required.
- Oversees tracking and documentation of high impact issues by ensuring details of problems, status of service requests, and resolutions are entered into the company tracking system
- Coordinates with third party hardware and/or software vendors by initiating and supporting vendor services as necessary
- Participates in hardware and software changes into IT production environments by coordinating and proposing production schedule changes as needed
- Reviews vendor performance levels and ensures service level agreements are met
- Leads the testing and execution of disaster recovery and business continuity processes and events
- Bachelor's Degree: Computer Science, CIS, or related field. OR 7+ years’ IT experience in a support or operations environment working with PC or client/server platforms and/or hardware.
- 2+ years’ Experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
- 2+ years’ Experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software/hardware suppliers
- 2+ years’ Experience writing technical documentation or standard operating procedures related to IT technical support or deployment.
- Bachelor's Degree: Computer Science, CIS, or related field. AND 4+ years’ Experience leading technical or project teams with or without direct reports in a large matrixed organization.
- 4+ years’ Experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software/hardware suppliers
- 4+ years’ Experience writing technical documentation or standard operating procedures related to IT technical support or deployment
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.