IT Info Management AnalystApply Now Job ID 1360934BR Date posted 03/12/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0731 - IT MDM & MCTC
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to support key projects associated with providing timely, useable and compliant information in order to enable Omni-channel selling and seamless customer experiences. This includes responsibility for leveraging industry technology to understand and support customer needs and business goals, as they relate to Information Management. This role maintains quality content and integrates information from vendors to produce data that meets business and customer needs.
- Establishing Product Taxonomy / Hierarchy
- Manages the Product Specific Selling Attributes (PSSA) templates and controlled vocabulary
- Manages projects regarding updating PSSAs and taxonomies for product data in collaboration with lowes.com, Merchandising, store systems, etc.
- Researches and designs product level data schemas (leveraging benchmarking, technology requirements, metadata standards, etc.) and product taxonomies
- Facilitates product specific selling attribute development meetings and collaborative reviews between merchandising, lowes.com, vendors, services, etc.
- Serves as the primary quality control analyst for all product-level marketing data schemas (PSSAs)
- Ensures the product specific attributes and controlled vocabulary align to product domain and enterprise Standards
- Utilizes the product information management tool to update to revise the product taxonomy, attributes and values
- Assists in designing and driving continuous improvement processes in product hierarchy management
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to help define the data and content to collect regarding product data
- Gathers input from Lowe’s Business Users to develop best in class models, needs and uses across the company
- Provides input regarding standards or processes involving product attribute hierarchy to the Strategy, Standards, and Solutions team
- Contributes to enterprise metadata, governance programs and data standards by collaborating with MDM Leadership, Taxonomy Community of Practice, and other stakeholders.
- Works cross-functionally to manage and organize work processes and ensure most efficient work flow
- Supports a collaborative environment by working in a team of peers to solve problems and shares information with peers, manager, and customers as appropriate
- Meets or exceeds customers’ expectations, looks for ways to improve their experience, while creating a seamless experience by understanding how the Analyst, Product Taxonomy and Hierarchy role, team goals, and daily activities fit into the company vision
- Drives for results by consistently achieving goals and pushing to complete tasks by their deadlines
- Functions as the Master Data business solution SME on product taxonomy and raise any business issues, risks or concerns where appropriate
- Identifies and develops creative solutions and workarounds where applicable in terms of the business solution decisions
- Collaborates with key stakeholders (e.g., lowes.com, Taxonomy, Services) on key requirements and oversee key projects associated with complex data requirements.
- Keeps pace with change and maintains a competitive advantage within the marketplace by seeking out and learning about changes in the field of product taxonomy and hierarchy management
- Organizes resources to complete multiple business objectives focused on the organization’s strategy
- Negotiates effectively for the organization with internal and external stakeholders and builds relationships with key individuals necessary for collaboration
- Develops and presents communications, frequently to management, communicating the desired message, at the appropriate level, for the right recipient
- Stays current with industry trends related to product data attribute management
- Solves tactical problems using problem solving tools and techniques to generate fact-based solutions
Bachelor's Degree- Bachelors in Business Administration or related field
2+ years- Experience managing data content, business processes or managing vendor relationships
1+ years Experience in Retail or Merchandising
5+ years Experience managing data content, business processes or managing vendor relationships in retail, merchandising, or cross-functional corporate environment
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
If you're looking for work in #Louisville, KY, check out this #job: bit.ly/2tHNvBt #Transportation #Hiring
RT @MarcusClarkus: Yes, #NSBE44 Lowe's is looking for Industrial Engineers, check out this job: jobs.lowes.com/job/rockford/c… #NSBE #LowesLife
Help us bring spring to life. Join us as our next Sales Specialist. #lowesspringhire http://sm.lowes.com/ZL34FI
#DYK nearly 200 of our current Store Managers started as seasonal hires? Your opportunity with Lowe's awaits. See more here: bit.ly/2FOolqg pic.twitter.com/aY4jXOQKTd
At Lowe's, we care about creating a culture where people love where they work. Learn more about why you should join our team! #LowesLife sm.lowes.com/8ISsXN
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2u65uSg #Transportation #Kyle, TX
Why Lowe's? Because we are driven by helping people love where they live and creating a culture where people love where they work. Learn more about why you should join our Lowe's family today: http://sm.lowes.com/AwuTvt
“I am a proud Lowe’s employee. Lowe’s afforded me the opportunity to complete college and continue to reach my dreams.” This spring, discover a new career that you're proud of with Lowe's. Click the link in our bio to apply today!