IT College Talent Program - IT Senior SpecialistApply Now Job ID 1260421BR Date posted 09/05/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0717 - IT Global Talent
Upon completion of our program, you will experience:
• A higher level of enterprise thinking and functioning by experiencing the interconnectivity within IT
• A decreased time to proficiency in your primary role through targeted development
• Development is handled by purposeful project assignment which will provide you a robust development experience
To be eligible for this training program,you must be a recent college graduate (May 2018) from an accredited four year college/university. This program starts in July.
- Collaborate with developers, business analyst, architects and engineers inconceptualizing, estimating, developing and supporting designs·
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of businessrequirements, objectives and deliverables on a project by project basis
- Write code in one or more of a variety of programming languages to enhancefunctionality and/or performance of business solutions
Enterprise Program Delivery Center of Excellence
-Collaborate with cross-functional areas to deliver expected outcomes andbenefits prioritized by CEO staff
- Execute Program and Project management discipline using modern practices suchas Agile methodology
- Leverage global workforce to deliver assignments
-Collaborate with the business and ITstakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of Lowe's business needs.
- Evaluate targeted solutions to beconsistent with architectural standards and best practices; provides technicalleadership in tactical planning and participates in the strategic planningwithin the seven enterprise architecture domains.
- Identify opportunities documentthe enterprise architecture domain level roadmap as it applies to theapplication architecture domain.
-Assistwith detecting and assessing cyber security events and incidents across theLowe’s environment.
-Collaboratewith a team of skilled technicians to address complex or difficult problems asneeded within a 24x7 SecurityOperations Center (SOC) environment.
-Follow processes and procedures as identified by the IRT (Incident ResponseTeam) and the SOC Leadership to ensure the continuous improvement tomonitoring, detection and mitigation capabilities.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements for modification,implementation, or conversion of business systems or processes
- Ensure all solutions support and conform to business needs and specifications
- Act as liaison between business unit and IT teams
- Bachelors degree in IS/MIS/CIS/CIT/BIT/CS/Computer Engineering with knowledgeof Operating Systems.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding newtechnologies.
- One or more leadership experiences
- One or more internship experiences/relevant work experience
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Understanding of one or more operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux etc)
- Basic programming knowledge on any one or more programming languages (Java,C, C++, VB, Cobol, etc )or knowledge on any ERP systems (for technical roles).
- Ability as well as willingness to learn the business in unfamiliar areas.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to conduct research into technology related issues.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Hear more about how a Sudanese refugee found a new life at Lowe's: sm.lowes.com/7xPjSe pic.twitter.com/jzsDkUslQV
Looking to improve your DIY home improvement skills? Lowe's Upskill Project is offering free home improvement workshops in communities across the country. Discover more here: http://sm.lowes.com/IRB2Mr
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Mooresville, NC? bit.ly/2y72SEE #IT #Hiring
Interested in a career with Lowe’s? Make sure you stop by our booth at the National Black MBA Association and 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition from September 26-30. http://sm.lowes.com/UWqJfh
Learn more about the Lowe's team at the #NBMBAA and #Prospanica 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition! #LowesLife… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Producer - bit.ly/2goYqWC #Mooresville, NC #Hiring