Information Security Analyst III-ERMApply Now Job ID 1226416BR Date posted 07/05/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0126 - IT Security Governance
The Information Security Analyst III is primarily responsible for overseeing all programs, projects and changes within the organization in order to determine and categorize the risk of these activities as it pertains to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information being process, stored, or transmitted.
The Information Security Analyst III is also responsible for ensuring that we are meeting/exceeding all compliance requirements.
The Information Security Analyst III is comfortable interfacing at the executive levels within the organizations and participating in strategic business decisions.
To accomplish this, the Information Security Analyst III must have knowledge of; business process security, data security and classification, infrastructure design, authorization and access control security, risk analysis/management, regulatory compliances (PCI, SOX, HIPAA, etc), network design and security, vulnerability assessments and mitigation.
The Information Security Analyst III works closely with program and project teams in order to ensure security is thought about in the requirements phase of the program and followed through implementation.
Ability to analyze complex technical and business requirements from a security perspective and make appropriate recommendations in order to reduce the over-all risk to Lowe’s.
Understand and discuss security policies and standards and how they align to their customers.
Understand the different regulatory compliance standards and be able to communicate how they are applicable.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field plus 6 years of experience or 8+ years of experience in Information Security
• 4+ years of experience as a Senior Security Analyst or equivalent
• Information security certification; one or more of the following (CISSP, CISM, CISA or CRISC), or relevant certifications
• Strong ability to articulate business risks of technical issues to non-technical personnel
• Identify and communicate assessment findings to non-technical personnel
• Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical personnel
* Knowledge of core Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & compliance
• Strong analytical / problem solving skills
• Broad knowledge of infrastructure (network and servers), services and security policies
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment as well as the ability to work cross functionally and create virtual teams is essential
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
20% travel is required for this role
• Demonstrated understanding of internal security controls
• Proven ability to assess risks and controls and identify opportunities for improvement
• Demonstrated initiative and commitment for results and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple and concurrent projects
• Expert knowledge of information security topics, system architecture and Internet technology
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! http://sm.lowes.com/EUGl0o
This #job might be a great fit for you: $16-$18 Class A CDL Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2GDWE0D #Transportation #FortWorth, TX #Hiring
Join the Lowe's Stores team! See our latest #job opening here: bit.ly/2FQzQts #Transportation #Lexington, KY #Hiring
Did you know that about 200 of our current store managers started as seasonal workers? Click the link in our bio to join our #Lowesfamily!
40% of our seasonal employees have transitioned into permanent part-time and full-time roles since starting at Lowe's. Learn more from our employees about the #opportunities we have available. sm.lowes.com/yevDP7 pic.twitter.com/yehtQU1gfn
If you're looking for work in #Austin, TX, check out this #job: bit.ly/2Gyp6B1 #Transportation #Hiring
1366479BR - HR Analyst 13 HR Business Partner Team jobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/SM.a…
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! sm.lowes.com/t5IFwG pic.twitter.com/p4dHz8m4Le