Info Security Analyst IIApply Now Job ID 1580821BR Date posted 04/19/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0126 - IT Security Governance
The Information Security Analyst II is primarily responsible for supporting the Manager of Information Security and Level 3 Information Security Analysts in assessing and identifying risks by ensuring business projects are successful by performing in-depth analysis and providing risk remediation strategies for threats with the potential to derail business goals and objectives.
The Information Security Analyst II is comfortable interfacing at senior management levels within the organization and participating in project meetings. To accomplish this, the Information Security Analyst II must have acceptable knowledge of fundamental security policies, strong analytical skills, and the ability to manage security initiatives including the risk assessment process.The Information Security Analyst II works closely with the Information Security Manager to coordinate risk assessments, document risk findings, research security issues for Information Security Analyst III, and document security consulting initiatives.
- Building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, communicating information and providing assistance to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing excellent customer service to internal customers.
- Monitoring progress and results for security assessments, solving complex problems, escalating high priority issues or risks as appropriate, coordinating and scheduling meetings, researching security standards, attending security meetings, collaborating with business units to solve problems in an effective manner.
- Function as liaison between the business and multiple security disciplines.
- Review technical documents and identify common security gaps as they appear.
- Analyze business requirements and identify deficiencies in current process and suggest business process improvement strategies.
- Communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of management (both technical and non-technical) and explain the need for key controls to technical and non-technical resources.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or 2 years of experience in Information Security role
- 2+ years of experience as a Security Analyst or in Technology Integration
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational, analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Update security documentation as required
- Document assessment findings and manage risk assessment repository
- Identify and communicate assessment findings to Information Security Manager
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to act independently
PREFERRED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated understanding of internal security controls, assess risks and identify opportunities for improvement
- Expert knowledge of information security topics, system architecture and Internet technology
- Experience in leading projects or managing a product deployment
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk, and Compliance process, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of GRC Applications and tools, like Archer, Keylight, ServiceNow
- Knowledge of retail regulatory scope (PCI, SOX, GDPR)
- Information Security certification; one or more of the following (CISSP, CISM, CISA or CRISC), or relevant certifications
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#ICYMI, we hosted a #GenerationT kick-off event at a Boston area high school to help bring shop class back to the school and give students hands-on experience learning #tradeskills. Learn more about #GenT here: low.es/2HsBGnj pic.twitter.com/HThfz8CsoY
Our partners at the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (#FLASH), are hosting the #HurricaneAwarenessTour to educates coastal city residents on #hurricanepreparedness. Learn more here: low.es/2Ji1cOa pic.twitter.com/iIW3QIweWM
Lowe's associates still rock their red vests, but our new camo vests make it easy to spot our #militaryveteran employees. Learn more about #LowesLife how we salute our camo-clad employees. #MilitaryAppreciationMonth low.es/2JjCFs5 pic.twitter.com/eHQ5rPDO4Y
Volunteers from Charlotte area @Lowes stores joined @RedCross to install free smoke alarms as part of the #SoundtheAlarm campaign, which we will continue to do in 25 U.S. cities over the next few weeks to help #EndHomeFires. low.es/30gJqjW pic.twitter.com/mDyT0fXXeR
Class is in session at #LowesUniversity. We recently welcomed employees to take part of our week-long Store Manager Learning Experience, to help them grow and gain perspective from Lowe's executive leaders. #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/XpbGPiEZSV
Happy #MothersDay! ❤️ Take some time to make your mom feel special today. What do you love most about your mom? pic.twitter.com/6Ov0uk16Lc
Veteran and Lowe's customer, Joe, transformed pieces and parts into pedals and power. Learn more about how this board tracker enthusiast built a tribute bike with a little help from his friends at Lowe's: sm.lowes.com/1Ts2Zz pic.twitter.com/XOPCsofIEm
Looking to make a career change? Lowe's can open doors for you and your future. Join #LowesLife today! sm.lowes.com/s6V74t pic.twitter.com/Y2Z2Dev0qp