HRIS Workday Configuration ConsultantApply Now Job ID 1414768BR Date posted 06/13/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0570 - HR Operations Mgmt
- Coordinates with functional and technical staff, lead system-related projects and initiatives (such as, new releases, adoption, and implementation of new functionality, and business process changes) in HR and Payroll, including implementation, review, and testing prior to go-live.
- Has a solid understanding of the Workday data model, security, integrations, reporting and data load procedures.
- Works in a multi-project, multi-team environment with both internal and external business and IT team members.
- Leads and drives the delivery of high-quality maintenance, enhancements, and project initiatives of HCMS platforms.
- Monitors system performance and continuously creates improvement recommendations.
- Provides process leadership and guidance to rest of HR Operations.
- Owns the strategic direction of a specific solution domain in conjunction with HR Operations leadership.
- Understands business requirements to organize and develop a release road-map of future capabilities while aligning to corporate strategy.
- Participates in developing solution strategies and road-maps for Workday for the Lowe's enterprise.
- Ensures application testing is effective and secure and that confidential information is protected.
- Evolves solutions to include emerging technologies where appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Computer Science or 10 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years of Workday administration experience, to include configuration.
- 3+ years of Workday implementation experience.
- 3+ years of Workday technical skills (Web Services API, EIB, Studio).
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- Experience in maintenance, enhancement and project initiatives related to a specific domain.
- Experience/ability to convert IT terminology to business case terms.
- Knowledge of current Lowe's Enterprise Resource Planning software.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2MPLuZv #Transportation #Greer, SC #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2IhsT4R #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
Beep beep! We're looking for #DeliveryDrivers nationwide to join our team. Apply today! sm.lowes.com/ufDGPM pic.twitter.com/yCbKUOJ4uv
Lowe’s 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Interns gain hands-on experience, develop leadership skills and build valuable relationships with managers, mentors and peers, while contributing to company initiatives. Additionally, our internships are designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent for critical roles within the organization by converting successful interns into full-time college hires.
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Full Time Delivery Driver - CDL Required - bit.ly/2IcAv8N #Transportation #Cincinnati, OH #Hiring
Our 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Our program is designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent by converting successful interns into full-time hires. pic.twitter.com/SZwyd1yxsP
Want to work in #AransasPass, TX? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2GveAJi #Transportation #Job #Jobs #Hiring