HR Systems Manager - ServiceNow
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The primary functions of this position include team leadership, project and program management for the ServiceNow team within HR Operations. This position is responsible for managing and leading a functional HRIS team engaged in providing support for ServiceNow and responsible for the product roadmap. Primary accountabilities include the on-time delivery of system resources to the extended HR team with a high degree of quality. The HRIS Manager will be responsible for directing a team accountable for the functional analysis, design, implementation, maintenance and end-user training of ServiceNow. This position will provide direction in the planning and business process redesign activities, and will act as the enabler by prioritizing and allocating resources effectively in support of HR initiatives. The ability to understand the needs of the business and then develop HR processes to meet those needs is critical. This position requires excellent problem solving skills, the ability to improve HRIS processes and procedures. This position will manage a team responsible for gathering end user requirements and serving as project managers and liaisons to the other business units in the organization. The Manager must have a solid understanding of project management methodologies to manage complex, multi-dimensional projects while having the flexibility to lead diverse teams. This position will drive decision-making by utilizing knowledge of HR systems and leveraging relationships with business users and the IT Department to ensure the best interest of Lowe's is achieved. A strong Human Resources background will enable this position to understand the business needs and provide meaningful input and direction for the overall HR strategy. Strong project management skills and ability to interface with senior management is required.
- Provide strategic direction for current and future use of ServiceNow for Stores, Corporate and Supply Chain for our Global users.
- Understand business requirements and develop a release roadmap of future capabilities to delver on those requirements.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to staff. Work in a multi-project, multi-team environment with both internal and external business and IT team members.
- Lead and drive the delivery of high-quality systems enhancements, project initiatives, and maintenance. Work with the Human Resources, Compensation, Benefits and Payroll organizations in defining information needs and establishing effective and efficient business processes.
- Acts as a Technical Consultant for all HR related IT initiatives, and as a Functional Consultant for Business Process Initiatives. Work with the IT organization to prepare project plans for proposed system enhancements or installation of new business applications.
- Function as the laison between the business and IT, internal and external, on all HR Related IT initiatives. Research existing and new technologies to support human resources business needs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or applicable HR Function
- 5 or more years’ experience in leading and/or managing a team of HRIS functional analysts;
- 5 or more years’ experience in supporting Human Resources Systems with broad knowledge of Human Resources business practice
- 3 or more years of experience in ServiceNow
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.