Release Management ConsultantApply Now Job ID 1631420BR Date posted 07/12/2019 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Location Name Mooresville, NC (SSC) Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Full time Employment Type II Regular Line of Business Corporate Department LWS_USA_Internal HR Ops
The primary purpose of this role is to implement, improve, and manage the release process for system changes through development, test, and production environments. The role will also develop the release calendar and communicates any revisions to key stakeholders. The Release Management Consultant ensures timely and accurate communication to all stakeholders about current and future releases.
- Identifies stakeholders and develops plans to coordinate Release Activities across multiple teams to ensure release milestones are met.
- Measures and monitors progress to ensure releases are delivered on schedule.
- Identifies and manages risks and dependencies that effect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Partners with the HR Systems leadership to lead scoping effort and definition of each release.
- Actively manages transition from QA to UAT.
- Communicates all commitments and changes including scope, requirements, and schedule.
- Ensures release candidates are compliant with Change Management Process and have obtained proper sign- off/approval.
- Identifies gaps and develops strategies to improve the release process.
- Participates in regular leadership meetings to discuss release scope or risks/issues and recommend solutions.
- Identifies and quantifies opportunities to drive efficiencies and automate processes, as well as identifies what can be off- shored. Supports the HR Systems team in creating standard procedures for these tasks and integrates practices and processes into day- to- day operations management.
- Partners with HR Business Partners, HR Service Center, Legal, and other COEs, as necessary, to ensure that release schedules and projects are accurate and delivered on schedule.
- Organizes and facilitates ongoing development, evaluation/testing, and maintenance of processes and documentation (e.g., contact center scripts, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions), working with the HR operations team for strategic guidance and support. Continually drives documentation to ensure complete, accurate, and up- to- date depiction of processes.
- Tracks various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods.
- High School Diploma
- 8+ years of progressive experience in IT, systems, HR systems, projects, and program management
- 8+ years of progressive experience in supporting HRIS or related systems
- 8+ years of experience successfully managing multiple priorities & projects through successful delivery & implementation under time, budget, and political pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics or related field AND 6+ years of progressive experience in IT, systems, HR systems, projects, and program management
- 6+ years of progressive experience in supporting HRIS or related systems
- 6+ years of experience successfully managing multiple priorities & projects through successful delivery & implementation under time, budget, and political pressure
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We're proud of every #LowesIntern19 who made the most of their summer and took a step ahead in their careers. Three cheers for our future leaders for living out #LowesLife to the fullest. pic.twitter.com/ohUEFGA0ah
"I am excited to apply my knowledge to the unique field of Employment Branding and learn about how Lowe’s finds the right people to fuel their business." - Katelyn, #TalentAcquisition Intern and @UofSC student. #Gamecocks #LowesIntern19 low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/4KNVUbmbCp
When our employees fall on hard times, we've got their backs. The Lowe’s Employee Relief Fund (#LERF) has helped more than 33,000 associates, by giving more than $39 million in assistance over the last 20 years. Learn more: bit.ly/30wAJkM #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/tSUq5nwu5w
Lowe's #EmergencyCommandCenter is keeping a close eye on the needs of communities affected by #TropicalStrormBarry and sending disaster relief kits to help begin the recovery process. Learn more: low.es/2YTlwdc pic.twitter.com/Mj4rXYLmAo
Our #TechnologyTeam is growing fast! Apply now to join our team and work at our #TechHub in Charlotte, NC. Learn how you can be a part of our technology transformation: low.es/2GbgdON #GoodToGreat pic.twitter.com/bod64iPHPy
"I am interested in learning more about the sustainable practices that the company values so much! Protecting the Earth and keeping it beautiful is very important to me." Welcome to our #ecofriendly team, Megan! @AppState #AppState low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/hFOt6DODC6
What you think you know about the #SkilledTrades may not be true. Here are five myths about the industry that have been busted. #GenT @IamGenerationT bit.ly/2FPCbGZ pic.twitter.com/NqR7ZYFPrf
The Lowe’s technology team is on a mission to be the leader in home improvement and retail technology. Connect with us and join our tech team in the heart of Charlotte, NC. Learn more: bit.ly/3079e0P #TechnologyJobs pic.twitter.com/nObQ8zkcav