HR Consultant CSCApply Now Job ID 1537785BR Date posted 02/08/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0571 - HRBP Merchandising
The primary responsibility of the HR Business Partner is to lead, support, facilitate and drive people processes and projects across areas of assigned businesses in partnership with the HR team. This role drives overall business performance and employee engagement by diagnosing opportunities and proactively acting to address those items. This role also serves as coordination points to deliver targeted and efficient HR programs and services that drive measurable value for the business. The HR Business Partner will assist in oversight of the HR Analyst’s work as it relates to the implementation and administration of HR programs and initiatives within the business.
The HR Business Partner leads the development and execution of project plans as well as leads the HR strategies and business objectives, including but not limited to: talent planning, leadership development, performance management, workforce planning, communication and diversity initiatives, etc., all of which help further the goals of the HR delivery model. The HR Business Partner accomplishes this through building, nurturing and sustaining key stakeholder relationships with HR Business Partners, HR COE partners and Business Clients. In addition, the HR Business Partner leverages their HR expertise, knowledge and experiences to provide sound judgement, guidance and thought partnership to support and drive innovative solutions that will enable the business to achieve their goals.
- Diagnoses potential issues at the individual, team, leader and organizational level. and executes solutions that address issues and enable the success of the business plan at the individual and team level.
- Provides leadership development coaching for supervisors and managers by preparing leaders for talent review discussions and facilitating quarterly talent check-in meetings to ensure business follow through on talent commitments and strategies.
- Consults with business leaders to collaborate on change that is needed, understands the impact of the change and implications, and implements the processes and systems to sustain the change through a comprehensive change management strategy.
- Partners with internal HR COEs such as Talent Acquisition, Organizational Effectiveness, Learning & Development, Compensation and Employee Relations, to address issues and develop comprehensive strategies at the organization level.
- Understands the general business conditions that affect their industries, functions and geographical regions while staying current on the research and trends within HR to present an informed point of view.
- Consults with business leadership in the development of engagement action plans based on their Employee Opinion Survey results in alignment with their future business trends.
- Identifies development solutions and provides consulting to leaders on how to effectively accelerate the development of employees (i.e. exposure events, project assignments, coaching).
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field with 5 years of experience or 8+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- 4+ years of HR experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 4+ years of experience as a HR Generalist.
- 3+ years direct supervisory experience
- 1+ years consulting experience, including experience with needs / gap analysis, diagnosis, solution development, and measurement
- 1+ years of program and project management epxerience with increasing levels of management responsibility.
- 4+ years of experience interpreting and applying HR policies, procedures, programs and processes, including generally compensation policies and practices.
- 2+ years of multi-unit HR management experience.
- 2+ years of talent acquisition (recruiting, interviewing – including behavioral interviewing using structured interview guides – and selecting).
- 1+ year of replacement and / or workforce planning experience.
- 1+ year of succession, career and development planning experience for employees in exempt positions.
- 1+ year of working in a corporate headquarters environment.
- 1+ year of experience managing projects / programs in a matrixed environment.
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
RT @Lowes: Lowe's is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans.
Thank you to all the students who came out! Learn more about our student events here: low.es/2XktrQq 👩🎓👨🎓
When Lowe's heard that Michigan resident Danny Newland's snowblower had been stolen, we knew we had to replace it. It was a snow brainer! Learn more about the story here: sm.lowes.com/LiGeaP
Transitioning from the military can be daunting. Lowe's Executive Vice President, Joe McFarland, knows from first-hand experience. Read this Q&A with him and learn how he made the most of his transition: sm.lowes.com/XLpfsW #TransitioningVeterans #MilitaryHiring pic.twitter.com/j1dc2mhdtJ
A seasonal position at Lowe's can blossom into a rewarding, full-time career. Join our team this #SpringHire season! 🌸 Discover available roles here: sm.lowes.com/irOsUV pic.twitter.com/S6ESJJy509
No winter blues here. Our team in Lowell, MA is all smiles! Discover how you can join the team here: sm.lowes.com/5dykWe #SpringHire pic.twitter.com/Ez8a4hhOhC
Whether you're a rookie or veteran employee, there's room to grow at Lowe's. Discover fresh #SpringHire opportunities and join our team here: sm.lowes.com/SLGeyK pic.twitter.com/XLJpPZxd2i
It's raining cats and jobs! Say hello to Lola, our feline friend in Sulphur Springs, TX. Get a red vest like hers by joining our team right meow! 🐱 #SpringHire #SulphurSprings #Texashttp://sm.lowes.com/3HRNzX pic.twitter.com/Qfid5TmyUO