HR Analyst – HR Business Partner TeamApply Now Job ID 1346035BR Date posted 02/13/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0571 - HRBP CCO
The HR Analyst isresponsible for executing the direction of the as it relates to theimplementation and administration of HR programs and initiatives within thebusiness. The HR Analyst contributes to the development and execution ofproject plans as well as the delivery of routine and transactional HR servicesthat support HR strategies and business objectives, including but not limitedto: talent planning, leadership development, performance management, workforceplanning, communication and diversity initiatives; all of which help furtherthe goals of the HR delivery model.
The HR Analyst willaccomplish this through building, nurturing, and sustaining key-stakeholderrelationships with HR Business Partners, HR COE partners, and Business Clients.In addition, the HR Analyst will leverage their HR expertise, knowledge andexperiences to provide sound judgement, guidance and thought partnership tosupport and drive innovative solutions that will enable the business to achievetheir goals.
- Assist in managing and leading multiple project components and/or phases of delivery or administration of HR programs and initiatives.
- Attend and participate in HR planning and action meetings.
- Screen, categorize and resolve data integrity issues to improve source data.
- Build highly collaborative relationships across the organization to coach and action desired HR data outcomes in our system of record.
- Advocate for and manage the talent planning project life-cycle across all lines of business to ensure tactical support.
- Assist in analyzing data and information from HR transactions; produce reports; understand and communicate data/stories/tends; links findings to business needs (foundational investigations, corrective action, employee relations, performance management, coaching scenarios, and other general HR transactions).
- Provide initial recommendations to managers on improvements to HR programs and processes based on organization surveys and data.
- Support the administration and adherence of performance evaluations, recruitment, HR compliance, policies & procedures, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or Business preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in HR or doing related work.
- Experience interfacing with multiple levels of management.
- Experience proofreading or editing materials.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to transition quickly between tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Excel and related data management techniques.
- Experience working in a corporate environment.
- Experience in a retail setting.
- Experience in HR data analysis.
*Relocation Assistanceprovided to those who qualify.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc.(NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company servingmore than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada andMexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and itsrelated businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement andhardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based inMooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programsthat focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. Formore information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Tune in to learn more about joining our Lowe’s family directly from our employees.
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Store Seasonal Employee (Lot Attendant/Loader - Outside Lawn & Garden Department) - bit.ly/2onZcr4 #Retail #SanBruno, CA
@JimmieJohnson is back to announce that today is National Hiring Day! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there!
Jimmie Johnson is back to announce #NationalHiringDay today! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there! http://sm.lowes.com/6GH3eC
Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on Feb. 21st from 10am – 7pm at any store Nationwide to become part of our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
It’s improving season and we could use a hand! Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on February 21st at any store. cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
#NationalHiringDay is tomorrow! Can't make it to the event? Tune into our Facebook Live event tomorrow at 2:15 with our CHRO, Jennifer Weber, to learn more about how you can make start a career with Lowe's this Spring! Learn more about the event here: sm.lowes.com/mGmZQm pic.twitter.com/vLiOiHkBef
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Stop in at any store Nationwide from 10am - 7pm to have a chance to join our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…