Flex Space Analyst
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to manage execution of Market Specific and Off Shelf Merchandising Space strategies. This role includes responsibility for ensuring accurate and complete program detail is entered into Lowe's promotional systems and that the in-market execution matches the original promotional plan's intent.
- Coordinates the selection of flex space programs that align with enterprise objectives and the Sales and Operations Plan
- Ensures all deadlines for promotional detail entry are achieved according to the process calendar and space requirement cadence
- Prepares quantitative financial metrics for inclusion in business case evaluation
- Attend cross-functional meetings to ensure all promotional detail has been collected, entered correctly, and accurately reflects the promotions original intent.
- Supports multiple Merchandise Divisions and works with various cross-functional partners (primarily Merchandising and Marketing) to collect information needed to execute promotions.
- Work with Senior Analyst and Manager to ensure all promotions are approved prior to entering into Lowe's promotional systems.
- Measures and analyzes prior program performance to provide insights to internal Flex and Localization team as well as key business partners.
- Participates in planning, strategy, and direction for large holiday and seasonal sidestack programs to ensure consistency with the business goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, or related field; 2+ years experience in Pricing & Promotions, Merchandising, Marketing, Finance or related field; Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) Or
- 6+ years experience in Pricing & Promotions, Merchandising, Marketing, Finance or related field; Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.