Finance Manager - Shared Services Finance
Lowe’s is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement retailer serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,000 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates.
We are seeking a motivated Finance Manager to join our Shared Services Finance Team. The Finance Manager will partner with and support the HR function in the annual planning processes, forecasting, risks and opportunities collation, business case development and management reporting to aid decision making and performance management.
- Conduct analysis, including building financial and other quantitative models, that generates insights, investment justification (i.e., business case development) and recommendations as inputs to decision making
- Provides finance leadership to the Human Resources Leadership Team and leverages specialized knowledge within Finance to identify areas of opportunity and risk, leading to financial recommendations to executive management
- Provides financial insights, analysis, qualitative and quantitative investment justification and recommendations as inputs to decision making
- Drive process improvement initiatives, in addition to integrated forecasting and planning processes
- Develops and maintains relationships to influence strategic and business decisions
- Communicates with, engages and trains business partners to ensure appropriate financial insights and opportunities are understood
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.