Field Merchandising Senior Analyst
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose is to lead efforts for analyzing the performance of the Field Merchandising functions to ensure processes, tools, and reporting for the department are optimized. This includes responsibility for reporting on bay productivity, sales per square foot, and other key metrics critical to the success of the Field Merchandising team. This role will partner with stakeholders within Lowe's to ensure data validity, develop new reporting capabilities, and provide training to Field Merchandising team on new reporting capabilities. This role is critical to Field Merchandising as it pulls data and reads and interprets this data to help inform strategic business priorities for Field Merchandising.
- Identifies and drives opportunities to improve processes, tools, and reporting for Field Merchandising.
- Brings a critical eye to examine and streamline work flows to gain efficiencies within department.
- Coordinates and manages departmental projects and initiatives.
- Tracks, evaluates, synthesizes, and reports on space allocation, assortment planning, localization efforts, events, competitive landscape, and other key metrics by district, market, and division.
- Develops reporting dashboard for individual/department performance metrics and regularly shares with senior leadership team.
- Collaborates with cross functional business partners to automate reporting when possible and develop new reporting capabilities as needed.
- Partners with Regional Field Merchandising Directors to understand their reporting needs and provide tools/resources to help them make strategic decisions for local store needs.
- Performs store walks to evaluate Lowe's offerings in relation to local competition.
- Various Administrative duties may be assigned such as: coordinating travel arrangements for the Merchant team, project financial reporting, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Financial analysis, data analysis, Excel, Access
- Merchandising or store operations experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.