Facility Asset Program Manager
The principal purpose of the Asset Program Manager is to provide adequate, functional support to the Facility Director and daily oversight of and direction to the Facility Manager(s), and Facility Analyst(s) positions. The Asset Program Manager will develop, monitor and manage financial targets for all services and programs to provide financial visibility and as well as create and maintain view of all expense and capital spend at the granular level (by asset, by store, etc.) up through portfolio view. Additionally the Asset Program Manager will maintain view of all vendor and program performance, at the granular (asset, vendor, service, store, etc.) up through portfolio view and create and maintain a comparative analysis view with industry benchmarks on ages, conditions, contract scope approaches and trends to maintenance, repairs and investment as well as managing and negotiating vendor partnerships.
- Provide daily oversight and management of 2-3 Facility Asset Analyst to drive results execution against planned corporate targets and departmental goals.
- Supports and is accountable to the Director of Facilities
- Oversees, monitors, and manages program schedules and planned execution of planned maintenance and reactive repair services
- Oversee the development and provision of historical, trending and predictive reporting, with actionable data for evaluation of asset performance and necessary adjustments of scopes of work, performance and incident response at the granular (asset, vendor, service, store, etc.) up through portfolio view.
- Determine Key Performance Indicators which drive service level improvements and lower our ‘cost to serve’ for evaluation of performance and necessary adjustments of vendor agreements, performance and incident response
- Oversee the development and provision of reporting format(s) which are useful for making good business decisions, and at a timely cadence.
- Oversee the creation and maintained view of all locations, assets and asset attributes (condition, age, spend, etc.) at the granular, individual asset level up through portfolio view.
- Create and maintain a comparative analysis view with industry benchmarks on ages, conditions, contract scope approaches and trends to maintenance, repairs and investment, and spend (historical, current and forecasted).
- Collaborate with organizational leadership and business partners to determine what program success is and how it will be measured. Take ownership of program performance with a focus on total cost of ownership and excellent service.
- Oversees the management of the planned maintenance and replacement schedule of various facility assets through metric evaluation and adjust as needed
- Collaborate with organizational leadership and business partners to determine service program scope and expectations. Determine scope and contract approach to deliver on expectations and the ‘best’ value. Determine Measures of Success on vendor and program performance and how it will be measured.
- Effectively manage the team in execution of all service programs and vendor accounts, including but not limited to … Service delivery, Vendor and program management, Program administration within Service Channel and any/all other applicable applications, Performance measurement, and Budget management
- Compilation and analysis of key technical support metrics for evaluation of performance and necessary adjustments of vendor agreements, performance and incident response as well as Participation, with in inputs and recommendations on sourcing efforts.
- Works with all Facilities Management groups, Engineering & Construction, and Real Estate Finance to establish Fiscal Year store level budgets
- Develop, monitors and manages to financial targets and parameters of forecasts/accruals/store level budgets
- Provides adequate oversight of the Facility Manager and Facility Analyst positions to ensure effective receipt, review, processing, and reconciliation of all invoices as applicable to the division
- Fully execute all organizational financial tasks (i.e. purchase orders, PARs, spend requisitions, invoicing, payments, etc.)
- Create and maintain view of all expense and capital spend at the granular level (by asset, by store, etc.) up through portfolio view.
- Effectively assign and execute ‘the work’ for maximum productivity and to ensure timely, accurate completion of all responsibilities. Provide opportunities for the team to expand their knowledge and skill sets. Create and maintain a working environment built up respect, accountability, tacking action and delivering results.
- Management of Facility Manager and Facility Analyst positions responsible all planned maintenance and reactive repairs at our retail locations
- Takes ownership of work and oversees the completion of planned maintenance and reactive repairs to meet timelines and business needs.
- Coordinates internal and external resources to produce high quality, relevant products that are seamlessly executed within the business environment.
Bachelor’s Degree or 8 years Experience in Real Estate, Engineering, Architectural or Construction, Business Administration/Finance
- Construction, Big Box Retail, Asset Maintenance Analysis, CMMS
- General understanding of accounting principles and accounting, inventory, and asset management policies and practices
- General understanding of retail and/or Lowe’s store operations
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including Senior Leaders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, PowerBI
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.