Enterprise Integration - Operations LeadApply Now Job ID 1260944BR Date posted 09/06/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0027 - IT Digital Infrastructure
Lowe’s is looking for someone that is driven by potential—A trailblazer of innovation. We are a multibillion dollar company with 5 million MyLowes users and millions of daily site visits. We’re looking for someone that dares to take risks and is excited about the opportunity to work on problems that have never been attempted. So if you’re an innovator, the kind of person who thinks outside the box and is always excited about your next challenge, you might just be the Pioneering Spirit we’re looking for.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions. This includes responsibility for developing, configuring, or modifying complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments. This individual facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
• Translates business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions with guidance from senior colleagues as appropriate by partnering with Business Analysts to understand business needs and functional specifications
• Develops, configures, or modifies complex integrated business and/or enterprise application Integration (EAI) solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using DataPower and webMethods integration technologies
• Validates and coordinates component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications
• Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of DataPower and webMethods Integration solutions to ensure successful deployment of business and IT related capabilities
• Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage
• Participates and coaches others in all software development life cycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls such as SOA, REST, SOAP, MQ, HTTP, XSLT etc.,
• Collaborates with IT teams (e.g., Operations, Infrastructure, Architecture, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts) and key business partners to troubleshoot applications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
5+ years of e xperience in software development or a related field
2+ years of e xperience in IBM DataPower technologies and Software AG webMethods product suite (Integration Server, Broker, MQ & JDBC Adapters)
2+ years of e xperience in XML, Schemas, XSL, XSLT, Design and Implementation
2+ years of e xperience in messaging using IBM MQ in a high volume environment
3+ years of e xperience working on project(s) involving the implementation of Integration solutions applying Software development life cycles (SDLC)
2+ years of e xperience managing firmware upgrades
1+ years of e xperience working on CI/CD DevOps methodologies using tools such as JENKINS, CrossVista, JUNIT, UCD etc.,
Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
4+ years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
2+ years of e xperience leading teams, with or without direct reports
2+ years of e xperience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
4+ years of e xperience with technical documentation in a software development environment, in the retail industry
4+ years of e xperience working with defect or incident tracking software (e.g., HP Quality Center, Remedy)
1+ years of e xperience working in any API Management product (eg., MuleSoft, IBM API Connect)
1+ years of e xperience designing SOA solutions
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Pearland, TX? bit.ly/2Arexzk #SupplyChain #Hiring
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! sm.lowes.com/PicXwY pic.twitter.com/qyBjfCwyFs
See our latest #Rockford, IL #job and click to apply: Customer Service Associate II - bit.ly/2AqSpW2 #Retail #Hiring
Happy #Thanksgiving from the Lowe's family to yours! Retweet & reply with something you're thankful for. We are grateful for employees every day! pic.twitter.com/FgiuXLAJkP
Happy Thanksgiving from the Lowe's family to yours! Comment one thing you're thankful for below. We are grateful for our employees every day!
Join the Lowe's Corporate team! See our latest #job opening here: bit.ly/2zfjXcH #HR #Mooresville, NC #Hiring
Market 873 South Central PA 2017 Lowe's Heroes Boys and Girls Club Harrisburg. Watch what happens when your inspired to SERVE others..
Want to work at Lowe's Stores? We're #hiring in #Abilene, TX! Click for details: bit.ly/2Ans2jN #Sales #Job #Jobs