Email Marketing SpecialistApply Now Job ID 1204546BR Date posted 05/18/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0121 - Digital Communications
· Partner with traffic lead and SFMC to ensure all weekly/monthly email campaigns are scheduled, created and optimized.
· Maintenance of daily tasks across specific email programs ensuring that timelines are followed and deadlines are met.
· Collection of promotional and product details for emails and submitting request through internal submission process to designers and technical teams.
· Develop wireframes and Campaign Request Form (CRF) with details including promotion and pricing, alt tags, links, module info, segmentation, etc.
· Collect feedback and approval then communicate edits through JIRA internal tracking system.
· QA all emails to ensure accuracy of content, pricing, legal and segmentation.
· Perform peer reviews across portfolio of campaigns.
· Partner with business stakeholders to ensure specific requests are being completed to meet goals of each marketing program or ad hoc program.
· Attend weekly marketing team meetings to provide status updates on projects and kick-off campaigns.
· Manage multiple, highly detailed tasks accurately while reacting with urgency and reprioritizing as needed to ensure all objectives and project deadlines are met.
Required Minimum Qualifications :
· Minimum 1 year email marketing experience or
· 1-3 years of Internet or ecommerce experience, 2+ years of retail marketing experience
· Excellent Oral and written Communications Skills
· Experience in program/project management
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of and experience with Internet based commerce systems, especially effective marketing and sales generation techniques
· Candidates should also have a solid understanding of the creative elements, advertising, and marketing, brand positioning and business development
Preferred Qualifications :
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Management, Marketing or Communications
· Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Knowledge of HTML coding
· Experience with marketing automation solution systems and queries related
· Passion for ecommerce retailing and marketing
· Highly analytical, competitive and results driven
· Must work well within a team environment and mentor others
· Negotiation and relationship building skills
· Excellent time-management/organizational skills
• About Lowe’s
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We invite you to join our talent communtity — learn about career opportunities, and find out about the latest news and events at Lowe’s.
Looking for (hiring area) or (hiring area) jobs? Lowe's offers a wide range of opportunities for you. Learn more here!
Working hard at Lowe's comes so naturally that it won’t feel like work. Apply today: sm.lowes.com/C4iyqB pic.twitter.com/j3S4gzVznk
Excited about the @MMScomets #Cubist @CityOfMasonOhio mural! Today we are adding @Lowes #workinprogress… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! http://sm.lowes.com/0DoyXg
We are always happy to help schools in any way we can. Read about how we helped Grandview Middle School:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
It's hard to imagine the children of any company's employees having more fun than Lowe's family members did during Thursday's "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day." Hundreds of children participated in activities that went far beyond "shadowing" their mom or dad.
Be part of a team of professionals helping customers create gr8 outdoor spaces. @Lowes Indy #lowesspringhire twitter.com/lowes/status/8…
#NowHiring! Lowe's is looking for Call Center Service Coordinators in Wilkesboro, NC. Apply today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Hardware Department - Full Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017
- Paint Department - Part Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017
- CSA Front End Dayville, Connecticut Posted on: 05/22/2017
- Flooring Department - Full Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017