Director Supply Chain OmniChannel OperationsApply Now Job ID 1484310BR Date posted 11/02/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0118 - Supply Chain DC Operations Man
- Oversees a comprehensive B2B Ecommerce portfolio for the enterprise that supports critical business strategies within other company functions.
- Provides effective leadership to the Supply Chain Ecommerce operations and DFC operations teams.
- Develops long-term EDI and electronic commerce strategic plans as well as long-term parcel operations strategic plans.
- Manages processing of approximately 200 million EDI transactions representing more than $24 billion in electronic purchase orders, invoices and funds transfers annually.
- Leads the development and maintenance of collaborative processes and electronic solutions that drive all aspects of business to business (B2B) commerce and facilitates the effective exchange of information.
- Provides vision and strategic direction for electronic commerce and parcel operations, ensuring support of corporate business initiatives and requirements.
- Plans, develops and implements B2B initiatives throughout the supply chain using electronic commerce, utilizing EDI as well as evolving Internet and web based applications.
- Leads teams to identify and implement new electronic commerce and operations technologies to decrease operating expenses, increase productivity and customer service (including parcel delivery service), and increase competitiveness in the global marketplace.
- Leads team to ensure integrity of information sent from business partners in Ecommerce documents.
- Participates in industry conferences and network with important industry leaders and solution providers to monitor emerging technologies, trends and best practices.
- Represents the company’s interests in the development of industry standards in the Global Standards Management Process (GSMP) and GS1 US Standards Committees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field.
- 11+ years of experience in Ecommerce/EDI/B2B, Direct Fulfillment or equivalent.
- 5+ years of leadership experience with direct report responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership (VP and above).
- Master's in Information Systems, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field.
- 5-10 years of retail business or information systems experience.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#DYK Lowe's emergency command center has been deploying disaster relief for 30 years? Take a look inside the command center here: sm.lowes.com/z4zaEs pic.twitter.com/VMvyjrJSGg
Lowe's recruiters had a great time at #NatCon2019, the largest annual gathering of student veterans! They networked with student veterans from across the country, talked about Lowe’s commitment to veterans, and left feeling inspired. What a great way to start 2019! #LowesLife
Lowe's is recognizing the employees who pour their hearts and souls into their work. Congrats to Timothy Ricker, winner of the exceptional #customerservice award! pic.twitter.com/3pjP3rkZ5c
Congratulations to exceptional customer service award winner Timothy Ricker, who is an avid supporter of the Employee Relief Fund and the Boys and Girls Club. We're happy to be able to give back to an employee who contributes so much to Lowe's. #LowesLife
We're proud to announce that Lowe's has been named one of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity by @blackenterprise! Learn more about the honor here: sm.lowes.com/Hai1SW #DiversityandInclusion pic.twitter.com/ItLHTCbxRw
Lowe's very own Robin Bornkamp has been named one of 2019's Top Women in Retail Tech! Discover how Robin is leading us into the next phase of our ongoing transformation here: [link] #WomenInLeadership sm.lowes.com/icDIlV pic.twitter.com/WhuytpEOB1
Our mission at Lowe's is to help people love where they live and work. Our team in Littleton, NH showed their commitment to that mission by donating grills to local police and fire departments, and coming together to put on a spectacular holiday employee appreciation event! #LowesLife
We love when our employees give back to their communities. Sending a special thank you to the Lowe's team in Littleton, NH who donated grills and cleaning supplies to local Police and Fire Departments during the holidays! #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/sU4Qr6fHqD