Director Store Rental Operations
- Builds relationships with business partners and vendors to build strategies to enhance customer/store experience. Leads the development, execution, and sustainment of a service operation.
- In partnership with stakeholders across the business, designs and implements operational tools (e.g., systems/technology, processes, training, ect.) that enable field and support leadership to manage operational related costs, make best use of resources, increase equipment up-time, and help drive best in class operational behavior.
- Develops and runs pilot and prototypes related to services operations to prove their value and, when applicable, leads and maintains enterprise-wide change initiatives.
- Provides subject matter expertise on operational policy and procedure and internal operational indicators.
- Champions innovative and new ways for organization to engage in service operations and will constantly challenge the status quo.
- Drives the execution of multiple work streams by identifying customer and operational needs; analyzing resources, costs, and forecasts, and incorporating them into business plans; gaining cross functional support for business plans and priorities; obtaining and distributing resources; setting standards and measuring progress; removing obstacles that impact performance; guiding performance and developing contingency plans accordingly.
- Leads a highly skilled and engaged workforce by aligning resource plans with business objectives; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; motivating teams; preparing individuals for growth opportunities and advancement; staying current with industry trends, benchmarks, and best practices; providing guidance when difficult decisions need to be made.
- Demonstrates continuous learning and maintains a competitive advantage by building flexible business plans to adapt to changing and emerging business needs.
- Uses data to identify, prioritize, and drive continuous improvement programs to increase operational efficiency. Proactively identifies opportunities for process automation or elimination.
- Constantly communicates and partners with key stakeholders in the field and at the SSC to create a culture of teamwork, transparency, and awareness. Partners include, but are not limited to Merchandising, Supply Chain, IT, Product Management, HR, Learning and Development, DACI, Store Environment, and Marketing. This partnership ensures roadblocks are addressed, and programs are executed quickly.
- Drives store awareness, adoption, and day-to-day execution of core retail business processes on the front end, back end and sales floor such as: customer service, merchandising, receiving, delivery, cashiering, returns/exchanges, cash management, inventory management, markdown/NPI, assembly, supply management, equipment, pricing/promotions, reporting, etc.
- Creates, maintains and manages all exception-based reporting (identifying business trends) and predictive analytics in partnership with DACI to be used by Store Operations.
- Evaluates store policies and procedures and ensures that they are accurate, accessible, regularly maintained, and communicated – driving SOX compliance, and consistency in customer and associate experiences.
- Represents store operations as a subject matter expert and advocate on cross-functional SSC programs.
- Builds new teams/businesses to include implementation of processes/procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Liberal Arts
- 7 plus years in Retail, Field Operations Management, Process Improvement, Project Management, Operational Execution, Support Change Initiatives
- Master's degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Production/Workforce Management
- 10 plus years in Retail, Field Operations Management, Process Improvement, Project Management, Operational Execution, Support Change Initiatives
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.