Director Product Management – Post Purchase
You will operate in a high growth space with a rapidly changing landscape that will require you to constantly adapt, learn and reposition the teams to better serve our customers. With a holistic strategic understanding and vision, you will be able to bring coherence and cohesion to the end to end customer experience through the products that you build and various teams that you influence.
We are looking for you if:
- You have a proven track record of strategic roadmap planning and delivery of enterprise-scale eCommerce post purchase products and features.
- You are data-centric and can articulate and quantify the business impact of post purchase programs and continue to evaluate and refine related products.
- You are passionate about Customer experience and innovating on behalf of the Customer.
- You can lead building of product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and can build future-proof products.
- You can lead a team of highly talented and motivated Product Managers and guide your teams build and improve on Product Management practices.
- You can demonstrate management skills and leadership through hard lines and dotted lines and foster a team spirit and a highly collaborative environment. You can drive a culture of “failing fast” through quick prototyping and seeking feedback to validate ideas.
- You are deeply analytical and can to make difficult decisions based on data with ease.
- You can build great relationships with talented engineering, design and analytics partners to ensure that we build lean and impactful products with clearly defined outcomes.
Top Skills we are seeking in you:
- Collaborate and drive internal stakeholders to consensus on what to build
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop and champion a product vision and product strategy
- Navigate and negotiate through complex business & technology relationships
- Make product decisions based on data, metrics and most importantly, the customer
- Define and influence product designs and overall user experience
- Demonstrate experience in leading, mentoring and growing the team.
- 8+ years of experience building and enabling compelling Customer Products
- 5+ years of experience in Ecommerce Product Management
- 5+ Years of demonstrated history of starting, hiring and growing world class product teams
- Deep experience with agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
- BS in Computer Science
- MBA highly desirable
- MS in Computer Science
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.