Director Pricing ExecutionApply Now Job ID 1516135BR Date posted 01/08/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0572 - Pricing
- Primarily responsible for optimization and delivery of Lowe's enterprise pricing strategy, competitive position and value perception.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships, communicating effectively, and building cross functional partnerships with senior leaders across the CCO and COO organizations, with a focus on Merchandising, Pricing and promotions, Supply Chain, and Lowe's digital. Position mush also work with various vendors to implement software capabilities.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Lowe's enterprise pricing strategy frameworks and guardrails are implemented across all product categories at Lowe's.
- Responsible for ensuring that the entire Pricing organization is listening to and reacting to the needs of the business while also fully supporting the enterprise pricing strategy and objectives. The pricing director will ensure that all members of the team utilize all available tools, data, and insights to deliver the best possible level of service and results to their respective partners.
- Responsible for leading and developing their team, especially the managers and lead, with a focus on SERVE and on succession planning. Will work with other leaders within the P&P organization to create development and leadership opportunities for the entire department to create a robust bench of talent that will become the future leaders of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, or related field and 7+ years experience in Pricing & Promotions, Merchandising, Marketing, Finance or related field OR
- 10+ years of comparable experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working closely with senior leadership (VP and above) and 5+ years of managing direct reports.
- MBA or other relevant Masters degree plus prior corporate retail pricing, promotions or competitive intelligence analytics or strategy experience. At least 12 years of comparable experience plus 5 years of experience with price optimization solutions.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,240 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Congratulations to our #ChiefInformationOfficer, Seemantini Godbole, who was named one of the top ten #WomeninTech! Learn more about her background and impact at Lowe's here: sm.lowes.com/83JQmI pic.twitter.com/S9lJdg33VG
Lowe's recruiters started off the New Year networking with #studentveterans at #NatCon2019! Thank you to @studentvets hosting the inspiring and successful event. #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/3DQQ0CXo6f
Lowe's CIO Seemantini Godbole was named one of the Top Ten Women in Tech! Under her leadership, Lowe's is undergoing a digital transformation and developing a world-class technology team. Congratulations Seemantini! Discover more about our CIO's background and impact at Lowe's here: http://sm.lowes.com/GhfFh7 #WomenInTechnology #LowesLife
#DYK Lowe's emergency command center has been deploying disaster relief for 30 years? Take a look inside the command center here: sm.lowes.com/z4zaEs pic.twitter.com/VMvyjrJSGg
Lowe's recruiters had a great time at #NatCon2019, the largest annual gathering of student veterans! They networked with student veterans from across the country, talked about Lowe’s commitment to veterans, and left feeling inspired. What a great way to start 2019! #LowesLife
Lowe's is recognizing the employees who pour their hearts and souls into their work. Congrats to Timothy Ricker, winner of the exceptional #customerservice award! pic.twitter.com/3pjP3rkZ5c
Congratulations to exceptional customer service award winner Timothy Ricker, who is an avid supporter of the Employee Relief Fund and the Boys and Girls Club. We're happy to be able to give back to an employee who contributes so much to Lowe's. #LowesLife
We're proud to announce that Lowe's has been named one of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity by @blackenterprise! Learn more about the honor here: sm.lowes.com/Hai1SW #DiversityandInclusion pic.twitter.com/ItLHTCbxRw