Director LocalizationApply Now Job ID 1326431BR Date posted 01/11/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0293 - Sales & Operating Planning
• Oversees and maintains a portfolio of projects, ensuring clear charters, alignment with senior leadership, milestone achievement, timeline and budget management, and clarity of goals and measures for success
• Defines and drives the strategy and operating model behind Lowe's Localization efforts by establishing standard processes and procedures, outlining scopes of work, developing work plans for projects, etc.
• Manages the delivery localized programs through activities including identifying market gaps, developing action plans, and conducting competitive assessments to deliver incremental value to the enterprise
• Identifies efficiencies by integrating enterprise, customer and market data with front-line feedback, and by working across multiple functions, stores, regions, and divisions to provide insights, action plans, or business cases for improvement.
• Assists localization managers to gain proper alignment across the organization and present recommendations to executive leadership and other business stakeholders; ensures hand off to proper teams when needed
• Communicates with leadership to keep critical partners informed and engaged, and once recommendations are presented, follows up on execution and ownership of recommendations
• Create tools, processes, procedures for Store Managers and Market Directors (i.e. communication portal or feedback systems) for seamless communication and integration of initiatives and to identify capability gaps where improvements can be made
• Maintains a highly skilled and engaged workforce by aligning resource plans with business objectives including developing talent, preparing individuals for growth opportunities and advancement, and staying current with industry trends
• Builds the list of potential suppliers in our database for Lowe's to tap into and connects findings back with partners across the organization to coordinate events to bring attention to the organization's purpose and values
• Ensures a constant inflow of diverse suppliers for the enterprise and aligns team with other internal and external groups that share similar diversity and inclusion goals
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Strategy, Operations, Marketing or other Business related field and
• 5+ years experience in merchandising and/or retail, portfolio management, project management, or vendor management
• Experience developing functional strategies and leading teams.
• Master's Degree in Business, Strategy, Operations, Marketing or other Business related field
• Training in continuous improvement methodologies/tools, and change management
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Our smart home technology is helping people care for their loved ones! Check it out: sm.lowes.com/gwQ35u pic.twitter.com/SflT0VZVZG
We're hiring HR managers to join the Lowe's team! If you have experience leading teams in a retail environment, then join us today: http://sm.lowes.com/PVw28h
Want to work at Lowe's Stores? We're #hiring in #Nashville, TN! Click for details: bit.ly/2EW5kxm #Labor #Job #Jobs
At Lowe's, we believe the best dressed snowmen wear red vests. Let us know if you agree in the comments.
Looking to join a great team? Lowe’s of Howell is hiring! #workatlowes #lowesspringhire pic.twitter.com/QgdB3G6Xo6
Are you looking to join a great team? Lowe’s of Howell is hiring! #workatlowes twitter.com/rpaul1618/stat…
We're hiring #HR managers to help lead the Lowe's team! Apply here: sm.lowes.com/1yOMnR pic.twitter.com/ayvZD5AK7s