Director IT Solutions, Planning and ImportsApply Now Job ID 1426724BR Date posted 07/11/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0511 - IT Supply Chain Mgmt
• Directs and oversees technical teams in the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and solutions
• Oversees the development of and ensures the adherence to production application support plans, schedules, and assignments
• Builds and maintains partnerships with all IT functions to ensure team members understand business needs and functional specifications
• Provides insight and guidance, and resolves escalated issues throughout the application development, implementation, and support lifecycle
• Maintains and supports assigned portfolios by directing a service delivery team responsible for an IT domain of business services
• Provides rapid response and restoration of production services issues including problem resolution and root cause analysis/remediation
• Leads team(s) through all IT solution development phases by ensuring teams understand and adhere to company methodology, policies, standards, and controls; ensuring team members are trained in SDLC methodologies, models, and processes
• Determines where reasonable returns on investment (ROI) can be made in terms of asset health
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related field
• 10+ years of experience implementing and/or developing commercial applications and complex systems.
• 7+ years of experience in developing and delivering retail, store systems, digital, or supply chain systems.
• 5+ years of demonstrated history of starting, hiring and growing world class engineering teams.
• 3+ years of strong software engineering background and experience with agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
• 3+ yeasrs of experience implementing the JDA suite of Advanced Planning Solutions or comparable planning suite
• 2+ years of experience in transformation of legacy applications into open-stack microservices
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
This #job might be a great fit for you: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2JEYoXm #Transportation #WinstonSalem, NC #Hiring
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2LyVlBO #Transportation #Central, SC #Hiring
Bespoke Designs launched as a 6-month pilot to allow customers at our Chelsea, NY location use 3D scanning and printing technologies for home improvement projects. Learn more here: sm.lowes.com/zSq8nL pic.twitter.com/XDOcu3yXlE
Want to work in #Richardson, TX? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2La1zM4 #Transportation #Job #Jobs #Hiring
Store Manager Joey Smith and team donated chairs, buckets, and 30 gallons of paint to The Blind Social Center in Gary, Indiana! Way to go Joey and team for helping a community center in need and supporting a great cause!
#lowes #lowesheroes #loweslife
Was driving in the community yesterday and saw this awesome sign! I’m pretty sure it is the work of Lowe’s of White Lake, #1823 @Straswicki tell us about your Heroes project! #loweslife #givebacktime #lowesheroes @KearneysCircus @HR4Connected pic.twitter.com/JIH27KiP57
“I wear red because we have soldiers deployed everywhere around the world, including my daughter,” Stark said. “She’s currently deployed in Kuwait and we miss her.” Learn how our Lowe's store of Dubuque, Iowa started a powerful trend: sm.lowes.com/lmh9vq pic.twitter.com/avTefMxOkg
Thank you to #LowesHeroes for all your hard work on the FHS Courtyard #TrojanTrue pic.twitter.com/bcyIyksoZ8