Director Enterprise Strategic Sourcing (ESS) Supply Chain & LogisticsApply Now Job ID 1414860BR Date posted 06/13/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0866 - Centralized ESS
The Director, ESS Supply Chain & Logistics has overall responsibility for all business facing sourcing activity which is primarily focused on the execution of category management, strategic sourcing and supplier management associated with the spend Category. The Director, ESS Supply Chain & Logistics will provide leadership and direction for all Category strategies and activities and will support their team by making strategic decisions, mitigating risks, resolving conflicts (including internal priorities and resource allocation), removing obstacles and serving as an outlet for escalation for any area within their Category. The Director, ESS Supply Chain & Logistics will also be involved and at times lead the execution of any highly strategic, complex, or confidential category work.
The Director, ESS Supply Chain & Logistics collaborates with the ESS leadership to develop a Category strategy that prioritizes their organization’s focus and work in support of sourcing’s overall vision and objectives. The Sourcing Director will be responsible for meeting or exceeding all promised Category plan savings, risk management, and category reivews and will work with the ESS leadership , to package and communicate those results for dissemination across Lowe’s executive team.
The Director, ESS Supply Chain & Logistics serves as the leader of the Category resources and has overall responsibility for hiring and retaining such talent and oversight of all performance management and career development activities. In addition, the Director, ESS Supply Chain & Logistics has direct management responsibility of the Category Managers and serves as their mentor in developing people leadership skills.
• Bachelor Degree in Business or related field plus 10 years of experience in Operations, Sourcing, Finance, Consulting, Sales, or Retail OR 13 years of experience in Operations, Sourcing, Finance, Consulting, Sales, or Retail without a degree
• 5 years of leadership experience with direct report responsibility
• 3 years of experience budgeting and strategic planning
• 3 years of project management experience
• Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated experience with negotiations
• Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership (VP and above)
• Demonstrated knowledge of designated spend categories
• Demonstrated understanding of all aspects of strategic sourcing processes and capabilities (e.g., category mgt, strategic sourcing, supplier mgt, contract mgt, benchmarking, spend analytics, performance mgt, training and education, etc.)
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
• 12 years of experience in Management, Operations, Sourcing, Finance, Management Consulting, Sales, or Retail
• 5 years of experience in a strategic sourcing role with an annual spend of $500M or more
• 3 years of experience in respective Marketing or related industry and demonstrated knowledge of designated spend categories
• 3 years of experience working in a large corporate environment
• Demonstrated experience leading and managing change efforts in an organization
• Professional certification e.g., CPSM, C.P.M., PMP, etc.
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2MPLuZv #Transportation #Greer, SC #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2IhsT4R #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
Beep beep! We're looking for #DeliveryDrivers nationwide to join our team. Apply today! sm.lowes.com/ufDGPM pic.twitter.com/yCbKUOJ4uv
Lowe’s 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Interns gain hands-on experience, develop leadership skills and build valuable relationships with managers, mentors and peers, while contributing to company initiatives. Additionally, our internships are designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent for critical roles within the organization by converting successful interns into full-time college hires.
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Full Time Delivery Driver - CDL Required - bit.ly/2IcAv8N #Transportation #Cincinnati, OH #Hiring
Our 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Our program is designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent by converting successful interns into full-time hires. pic.twitter.com/SZwyd1yxsP
Want to work in #AransasPass, TX? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2GveAJi #Transportation #Job #Jobs #Hiring